Review Specials?

I think they help the girls get known and help guys since it is a little less. What you guys think?
Review specials are good, especially if the provider is new to the business or the site and has no review to her name and they are good for providers who have been around but have not had any reviews in a good while.
I volunteer to get a special from you ��
  • jan-w
  • 06-19-2024, 12:20 AM
Mya, I agree with everything you said.
Thanks for the comments and Im down with it! Yeah its kind of hard to get going but I know its all worth it!
There is no Guarantee they will do the review after you gaive a few $ off so make sure you have some kind agreement before moving forward with a Review SPCL rate.

Let him know right away,if he does not do the review with in a few day's you can't vouch for him if he ues you as his refes.
I've always been wary of discounted rates as my experiences have been that there's less motivation to give ones best. I have also seen that all too often the gents don't follow through.
I've always been wary of discounted rates as my experiences have been that there's less motivation to give ones best. I have also seen that all too often the gents don't follow through. Originally Posted by thrakattack82

Im confused a girl should always try their best to make the date good, so why wouldnt she do her best if she knows a reviews is supposed to be done?
Im confused a girl should always try their best to make the date good, so why wouldnt she do her best if she knows a reviews is supposed to be done? Originally Posted by Mya Cream

I totally agree, that's just the experiences I had in my early days on here chasing specials. I had several encounters wherein I was told "special" rates did not include typical GFE services. Still almost always had a good time and gave good reviews but still wasn't exactly what I was looking for so now I don't chance it lol
Someone always lose's when it comes to a SPCL.
The problem can be that the review might never get done and you worked just as hard for less money!
I think they help the girls get known and help guys since it is a little less. What you guys think?
Originally Posted by Mya Cream
I’d love to see you for RS 😍
The way that most girls do review specials is you get the discount off that session. Problem is there's no way to hold the guys accountable for actually writing the review, so a lot of girls give discounts for nothing.

Some girls work around this by having the review discount off the NEXT session after the review is posted. Problem is the guy might not be interested in a second session. So he still might not have much of an incentive to post the review (beyond info sharing with other guys), because he's not planning to use the future discount anyway.

So, maybe a good compromise would be to only offer the review discount to guys who have a history of writing reviews?
Im confused a girl should always try their best to make the date good, so why wouldnt she do her best if she knows a reviews is supposed to be done? Originally Posted by Mya Cream
You would think the provider would do her absolute best to please each client that she sees, regardless of the amount spend due to a shorter time or a review special. I for one appreciate the fact that you think that way, but you are new to the business. Another factor why your statement is what the ladies need to do is if they want repeat clients, they would do their utmost to make sure it happens, and guys will be more than happy to see you in the future and pay your regular rate then.
  • R.M.
  • 06-22-2024, 10:24 AM
Review specials are not worth the head ache.
It only attracts undesirable cheap hagglers that are complete pains in the ass.
Know your value.
Review specials are not worth the head ache.
It only attracts undesirable cheap hagglers that are complete pains in the ass.
Know your value. Originally Posted by R.M.
Can't agree more and we know who the ones are !