Anyone try them out yet?

Has anyone try his place yet? They have some good google reviews and matches what they post on website. But i’m still wondering if it’s legit and affordable? (Been to similar place like this and they charge crazy)
Name: Belle Vie Reflexology Center (address: 6065 Hillcroft St #104, Houston, TX 77081)

Any review about them is appreciated. Thank you.
Following.

Usually these office latina places are UPSALE & GPS. Red flag
And there you have it, as I predicted.

Same Leah, sucks --> https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2987225
I dove in fully aware it would probably be the usual Latina upsell. But I really wanted to see Lety in person and se what was up.
Tried first day, texted her direct number and she said she’s available. Got there and greeted by a different girl (I think Amber, she looks better in person than in the pics) and she said Lety is unavailable. Didn’t stay.
Next day texted the number on the ad for all of them and asked who was available, they said Lety was so I tried again. This time it was her! Taller than I expected, probably 5’8” or 9, big ass and tits. Makes you put all your stuff (including watch) in a trunk with phone off. Does a 15-20 minute crap rub then asks to turn over (no hot towel wipe down). Then she uses her phone to give verify I’m not law enforcement (twice I think) and then asks what treatment I want which are each priced at 1, 2, and 3. She left for supplies and came back. She stripped down to her panties and that big ass is nice. Sucked on her tits a bit then finished in a cbj.

So yes, if you want to pay too much for mediocre service dive right in. I knew what I was getting into but I just wanted to see for various reasons.

Also, know that they don’t have a bathroom in their suite and you need a key from them to get bathroom access. She only had a key for the mixed use m/f room which was taken and the women’s. So after pissing in the women’s restroom I left never to return.
Dude you have $$$ to waste
Everyone on this forum does.