Investment advice

Financial manger's golden rule "buy things that appreciate, rent things that depreciate" applies 100% to women. Why spend considerable amounts of $$ to be with a woman, to obtain the same or better benefits "renting" for a fraction of the cost? Whenever one gets tired of the "rental" woman, one can get a newer or different model, no long term contract, no questions asked. Seems like a near perfect system to me.
A little to late for me but thanks for the info.
Depends if you have the imperative to propogate your genes. But perhaps you can also arrange that with a rental....
You need to define your terms a bit better. "Rent" is either a sugar-baby or true mistress. If your spinning the meter by the hour then your economic formula is out of whack. My best "rental" ever was a little cutie I swapped a car (XK8) for "Services rendered". I bailed out a business associate by absorbing the lease remainder (at about a 30% discount) and totally by circumstance was able to flip it out to a co-ed cutie. "Rent" was a hummer a day (in car) + 1 afternoon a week and 1 weekend in Vegas a month. Add car lease, insurance and the minimal scheduled maintenance (1 10,000 service) and for roughly $1,200/month you can't beat it. Throw in her roommate and occasional friend and it worked out to roughly $20 per pop/month
To qoute Fargo " If it flys,floats,or fucks, rent it! "
To qoute Fargo " If it flies,floats,or fucks, rent it! " Originally Posted by rockerrick