AMPS

any body notice that amps are popping up everywhere... I almost wonder if they know they got the green light and not being shut down anymore in New York anyway... I sometimes wonder at some of these if they have one girl dressed non provoking way for a normal female customer... can't see them walking in for normal massage in these short see thru skirts lol... I can't see busting them anyway they cause no trouble you don't know they are there most of the times and pay taxes and are mainly pretty hygiene clean and safe measures used
FT44 - yes they seem to be popping up everywhere, offering a much wider menu, and increasingly brazen in how they dress both in the room and answering the door.

While I think busting them is silly - I don't think there locations are always terribly discrete and I seriously doubt they pay much in taxes - it is a very cash heavy business.

My guess is they are increasingly controlled by some version of a Chinese mafia (girls speak almost no English and move around a lot and sometimes between local establishments) and that most of the money is either being funneled out of the US or being used to buy up American assets (real estate etc...). I doubt very little of the money goes to the girls or is circulating in the local economy.

I would not let the current flourishing of the AMPs catch you off guard. I guarantee you they are on someone's radar screen and at some point the empire strikes back.
The girls are universally from Queens. Specifically..Flushing, Kew Gardens and Jamaica Queens. Next time ask them ...they will smile and usually tell you how long they are here for..but after your session. You may spoke them before your session as LE.
I’m surprised LE hasn’t been busting them for trafficking that’s why I would never go to one. Can’t imagine getting busted in one of them while they are getting busted for trafficking.