Tactful Way To Shut Her Up

Folks, is there a tactful way to get a provider to shut up?

Suppose you go to see one and the session is all fine except for the part where she needs to yammer on ad nauseum about what a sonofabitch her ex was. What do you do then?

I know that people sometimes just need to vent about their situation and I don't mind listening for a little, but when everything she says is a negative commentary about the bastard, it becomes tiresome.

If you're too blunt in telling her, she will become hurt and it will surely ruin the session.

Any suggestions?
Stick your wanker in her trap.
I suggest that you say something like, "This topic seems to be upsetting you, and that's the last thing I want. Why don't we talk about something else?" and then changing the subject to something more pleasing. Having said that, I do want to say that by using the phrase "shut her up," it seems that you have an inherent disrespect for the woman in question. If this is so, then perhaps it is time to move on.
Stick your wanker in her trap. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Wish this worked on the wife, but then again that's why we hobby!!!
This seems to happen quite a bit.

1. Try to salvage the situation.

I do the same thing I do to my SO or civie date when I want to send a message. I tend to use non-verbals like eye-rolling,shaking of brow etc. Amazingly that seems to work most of the time. If she's a real pro or just has a little self awareness; she'll get it.

If that doesn't work I'll change the subject (similar to what Chyna Doll suggested).

2. I always make a mental note of this behavior & only in rare cases will I consider seeing her again. It is a huge turnoff. I don't want to hear about your SO, your kids, your sick mother, your money problems, etc. etc.
Stick your wanker in her trap.
Now that's funny! (lol)
Pflugerbill thats a great answer!!!

Best way is to just start kissing her so she cant talk...lol
Hmmm. . .

I think we need to go to the authority on reducing vocal feedback from women. Please click his photo below to ask the question and get his answer:

I suggest that you say something like, "This topic seems to be upsetting you, and that's the last thing I want. Why don't we talk about something else?" and then changing the subject to something more pleasing. Having said that, I do want to say that by using the phrase "shut her up," it seems that you have an inherent disrespect for the woman in question. If this is so, then perhaps it is time to move on. Originally Posted by China Doll
No, I don't have any disrespect for the lady in question or even people in general.

The problem was just her behavior, but I have noticed that quite often ladies think that it's alright to fill me up with their negativity.
I draw the line there, but getting the message across in a tactful manner is the obstacle.

I did try to steer the conversation away from the subject several times, but like a mule, she would come right back and tell me another despicable story about what her ex did to her.

I think if you gotten the earful that I did, that asking how to "shut her up" would seem like the exact phrase required by the situation!
Watch her lips as she is talking and lean in for a kiss......
  • Mokoa
  • 03-17-2010, 06:01 PM
If she does not get the subtle hints then that would be my last visit with her. I would never see her again.
  • iggy
  • 03-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Simple ask a question that requires an answer, like:

"What is the weather going to like tomorrow"??

Try it on somebody it does work ! LOL!!
What if you told the chatty lassie that it's always been your fantasy to do a girl doggie-style while she growls and holds her panties in her teeth. RUF-RUF!

I sometimes wonder why common sense is not so common anymore.

Ladies would have more customers if they would try to make the session as pleasant as possible.

I probably won't see this particular lady again, but I know the problem itself will crop up again and I would like to develop a sure-fire strategy to deal with it when it comes up again.

The lady in question suffered greatly from her ex and I'm sorry that she did, but I did not go there to hear her horror stories and it puzzles me that some ladies think they can dump their troubles on their customers.

I'm sure it happens the other way around, but it is just as wrong.

I think you. politely say...
I only have alittle time, I know, I paid for an hour, but it will only take...
about 25 min in & out your location. So let have fun!

I promise!
She will shut up, and get you, out of there.