TOFTT on my Bday

Date: The Ides of March.. those who are not Shakespeare fans, that's the 15th, 2010

Provider: Alxus

Phone:713-931-0658

Website/URL: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-p_-v/7580124

City, state: Houston, TX

Address: Westchase notel

Activities: I am only going to post the activities exchanged between her and I: Convo, light pecking, DATY

Session Length: 1 hour, went over 20 min

Fee paid: $$.5

Hair color and length: black and long

Smoking status: don't know

Ethnic background: AA

Physical description: not the girl in the pics, but not bad looking. Her ass was much bigger than the chick in the pics she used, and very soft and jiggly. Not a brand new set of tires, but not bad either.

Rest of the story:

My first choice that I referred to in my post did not cater to women. It was extremely hard for me to make a choice as to who would be an alternate. I looked at the provider ads on eccie and did not see what I was looking for. Nothing against any of the ladies here, I saw some real stars. I just had a definite idea of what I wanted, and how this was SUPPOSED to go. So I went to BP and called 5 or 6 others. Either they did not answer the phone ( and did not call back either), or did not cater to couples also. This made my decision very hard.

First of all, NOT HER IN THE PICS!!!. soulman will elaborate. seemed kinda nervous at first, which was understandable, but I was sooo ready and it took a while to get her to come around. That made me keep glancing the clock to see how time was dwindling down. Didn't want to come on too strong to get the action going because I didn't want to make her even more nervous or get aggravated myself. At times, in the middle of the action with my lovie, I forgot that she was even in the room. It was a little tense at times.

Personally, I hate to fake it (moans, interest, etc.) and I hate when others do too. But when on your dime, it can be acceptable as long as they perform and YOU have a good time. She had a nice body, and was very kind and not abrasive, that made the experience tolerable. She has work to do as far as her processes on how she books and executes her calls, but all of this is understandable considering her age and experience level.

A nice person, just kinda green and unexperienced. She admitted that she was only 18, and very new to the business. It showed. Perhaps in the future she would make a really good lay, and perhaps she already does in the real world, but right now there is work to be done. overall, I give the experience (with her) a 5.5. Lovie made it a 10!

I have a newfound respect for you guys. I understand now how much a waste of time is just as disappointing as a waste of money. Even if you do feel like you are overpaying, that feeling can be reconciled as long as you had the most pleasurable experience that could be achieved.

Final stats: Face 6/10, Body 8/10, Service 5.5/10

Recommendation: I'll let you decide. Next time, I'm going with Lisa.

I will let Lovie provide commentary as he sees fit.
oh yeah, here's the real pics in case you're wondering...Me on the left, her on the right, respectively.
Attached Images File Type: jpg review4.jpg (30.1 KB, 2219 views) File Type: jpg review5.jpg (32.1 KB, 2205 views)
Daphne, now you see the other side of what we deal with when crusing BP.

I came across her ad a couple of weeks ago. I was suspicious and as a result did some searching and couldn't find anything. I did find those photos using tinyeye so, I knew it was bogus. I called her and asked her about her photos and she was very hesitant to admit it and continued to ask if I was coming to see her. After mentioning her rate and even discounted it, I declined. Been there done that so I passed.

I want to commend you on a very good review and I believe the very first female review on the site. All things considered you made wine out of sour grapes and had a good time and in the end that's all you can ask for. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday and gave some knowledge to the young "grasshopper"..............smi le
thanks Daphne I really enjoy the read. I personally think you blow her away in the looks department IMHO.
So does this make me a veteran now Ikey baby? I shoulda consulted with the master first.

All it did was give me heads up on what NOT to do in a session..
On this side of the fence.......I would say you lost your virginity. Not quite a veteran just yet.........lol
Good review Daphne.
I personally think you blow her away in the looks department IMHO. Originally Posted by loverman

I agree. You look much more attractive then she does.
I agree. You look much more attractive then she does. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Well aren't you nice.

BTW - I agree completely too (and I was there).

Daphne left out all of the juicy BCD details. I'll add some details later but have to put the nose back to the grind stone now.
Yes I did. I want you to do the BCD. Hell, u got WAY more pussy than I did... lol
Great review!!! Too bad you only had a so so time. I do have to agree though, that although she is not unattractive, you do blow her away in that department. It definitely helps if both ladies are bi...kisses
Daaaammmnn she has some serious booty...I know you don't kiss and tell but I really hope you made her shake it like Shakira...or a polaroid picture..whatever, just hope you didn't waste any of the junk in that huge freakin' trunk.

I loved your review...I think there should be a section for the providers to review the guys!
Daaaammmnn she has some serious booty...I know you don't kiss and tell but I really hope you made her shake it like Shakira...or a polaroid picture..whatever, just hope you didn't waste any of the junk in that huge freakin' trunk.

I loved your review...I think there should be a section for the providers to review the guys! Originally Posted by EroticEmily
LOL! ROTFLMAO!!! Shake it, shake it shake it.
Dont bump threads that are over 30 days old......