Poll: Free Jon Balls

I don't know how to do a poll.

"Like" this post if you want amnesty now for Jon Balls.
NB its a great start. I miss JB's witty repartee and hope that he can be allowed back into the mix !

Now if he Killed/injured/or slandered anyone ... well then

BRING JB BACK .... Please????

I don't know how to do a poll.

"Like" this post if you want amnesty now for Jon Balls. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Thank God I did not think of this. Or I would have to have him make up a list of new handles for me as we are drinking at the AC The one and only one I have(with or without the "r") was not made up by me. But was to be the name of my boat. I have typed out the name of my boat many times on this board. And only a very few know it here.

Mutiny was not started by me this time . For a change

I voted yes. But do not think this will fly past one of the mod's. And we may get reminded that the posters are only to make for hits so the board can charge the advertisers. And the gals can make money off the many lurkers. And the mods are here to keep us in line. As we post so we have a voice and give the lurkers something to read.

So as this thread may not be in line with rules. I voted yes and posted anyways

thanks NB
Can you vote no for Jon Balls but yes for Juan Cojones in the poll?
please bring back juan!
Unfortunately, this poll will be less than scientific.

Perhaps a follow up poll question might be:
How many profiles does JB create to vote for himself?

I know I would! I say the over/under is 27.
I hope that the powers that be will allow the return of Jon. Failing that, I hope that they would see the results of this poll as an indication of which direction the members would like this board to go. Vote for Jon! Let’s have fun and not take ourselves quite so seriously.
Unfortunately, this poll will be less than scientific.

Perhaps a follow up poll question might be:
How many profiles does JB create to vote for himself?

I know I would! I say the over/under is 27. Originally Posted by mwebber
Well as it is a closed poll ie. We can not tell who voted. So no way to know if jonb voted more than once. But I do not think he would do that. But we have no way to tell. If he does vote more than once, it was for the fun of it.

I wounder if any one higher up the food chain can tell who voted, and for what.
not sure if this poll is better the way it is. Or open and all could tell who voted.

I'm surprised this thread is still open. but glad it is.

edit add: But then I do not understand how I got into one forum when I called one mod a bitch. And got into another forum for being a nice and funny guy. Maybe I'm just stupid
  • Tiger
  • 10-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Would Juan Cahones vote the same way as John Balls? Or would all (27?) handles vote the same?
Would Juan Cahones vote the same way as John Balls? Or would all (27?) handles vote the same? Originally Posted by Tiger
Now that is a good "?"
please bring back juan! Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
MUCHAS GRACIAS SENORITA GRINGA!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 002.JPG (73.5 KB, 495 views) File Type: jpg 001.JPG (75.6 KB, 498 views)
  • Laker
  • 10-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Hola Juan, Come sta ???
  • Doove
  • 10-17-2011, 01:54 PM
"Like" this post if you want amnesty now for Jon Balls. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Pretty ironic.
Did I miss something?? Where did he go?
JB tried to vote twice, but it wouldn't let me do it.