13th Floor?

I used to go there on occasion and always had fun but it's been many years. I couldn't begin to tell you about ages, shapes, sizes or anything since it's been so long.

Good luck with your search!
  • Zorro
  • 10-21-2009, 10:30 AM
This is the first I've heard of it, BUT it sounds great. Now I just have to find a provider to go with.
I was just curious. A buddy invited me. It is almost impossible for me to get away as he said the fun does not even get started until midnight.
It used to be Sans Souci, a swingers club. It moved locations and then changed its name. I met my first review board members up there in 2003 and they introduced me to the "social life" of the hobby community.

Not that many hotties there unless you like latina's with some curves. Swingers clubs have never been my bailiwick. The gals are more in control in that environment so it is always good to take some bait/entertainment with you and just kick back and let them do their thing. Weekends you usually could not get in as a single male, if I remember correctly.

Going to swing clubs a few times is educational. I have always heard stories of drinks being spiked, but never known anyone it has happened to. Consequently, I keep my alert level on high when it comes to my personal safety.

Zorro,
Still looking for a provider to go with?
PM me!