Ladies: Would you have sex with a caveman?

what if one of those geico cavemen showed up at your door. i mean they dress nice... seem smart & likeable. have real jobs and all. go bowling! so what if one of those guys showed up at your door?

i guess you could always get out of it by giving him a sweet smile and saying... 'this will be so easy even a caveman can do it'.

and guys... Betty or Wilma???

JPdM
Betty
If he got the money...I got the honey
Things a little slow tonight, Juan?
Betty and Wilma and Pebbles if she's 18.
Things a little slow tonight, Juan? Originally Posted by monkish
no slower than your night, if you replied to my useless post. if not for the snow... i'm sure i'd be tearin' it up. boy howdy! wooboy...

JPdM
I would be bam-bamming Betty all night long, Dino-style. Yabba-dabba-doo!

Serves Barney right for bowling so much with Fred. As for Wilma, Mr. Slate and her could go at it, down there in the quarry.
Ummmm, I think I have been with one of the geico cavemen. Or maybe he was only as hairy as the geico caveman. teehee....
What about the Captain of all cavemen?
Captain, and his cousin IT, would probably be seen after a rather intense waxxing session. Look at his avatar . . .
I love those cavemen! I would rather go bowling with them though...lol!!!

Now Gomez & Mortica....mmmmmyummmmmm hell yes!!!!
Would a provider then be able to advertise "She's so easy, even a caveman can do her."?
Well, I've certainly had some gents showing up smelling like a caveman. Oh, the joys of hobbying!
I would be bam-bamming Betty all night long, Dino-style. Yabba-dabba-doo!

Serves Barney right for bowling so much with Fred. As for Wilma, Mr. Slate and her could go at it, down there in the quarry. Originally Posted by TexasT
i always wondered what the hell betty saw in barney. man-o-man she was a cute brunette spinner... she could have done better.

JPdM
i always wondered what the hell betty saw in barney. man-o-man she was a cute brunette spinner... she could have done better.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Barney's probably hung like SP Hunter