Danielle Luciano

Is it just me or does anyone else get wood when Jackie goes all Mensa on somebody? Originally Posted by Fastcar
Raging wood! I'm dropping my first paycheck on her when I get it, if she will have me!
OMG, COG got a j-o-b??? Say it isn't so . . . LOL
Just re-entered the work force after a ten month medical retirement. So watch out, Jackie! The COG Love Train will be heading your way!
I'm looking forward to the COG Love Train in my tunnel . . .
Jackie, to expand on what fastcar said:

You are obviously beautiful, but whenever you post, it's very clear how intelligent you area, and then you become absolutely, stunningly hot. If I were a woman, and you were a man, I'd totally have your baby.
The story of my life! I post the compliment and COG gets to go in the tunnel!
  • Marte
  • 02-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else get wood when Jackie goes all Mensa on somebody? Originally Posted by Fastcar
Yep, I'm in.....SillyGirl too.
The story of my life! I post the compliment and COG gets to go in the tunnel! Originally Posted by Fastcar
The difference is that COG is all talk and we're flirting, you've booked (well, we're working on scheduling) an appointment, Fastcar . . . It's one thing to write it; you're going to feel it.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Holy shit,Jackie,it will be 20 minutes until I'll be able to stand up from my desk. That is a hot fucking post! I'm leaving work now,I'm worthless after reading that.......