The Level of Intimacy Between 2 People

I've read quite a few reviews on me and others and for the most part, they are pretty similiar in description but some are different when it comes to the services or experiences described.
When you are meeting with a provider/hobbyist for the first time, you never know what to expect. You observe each other and you get a feel of that individual. When it comes to being intimate, different people bring different things out of you. I never judge a book by its cover because there are some men you would see on the street and never guess that he would bring so much passion out of you. I bring this up because I have been asked, "Oh I read you did this with so and so or you didn't do this with so and so, so do you or do you not do this?" The answer is this, I do different things with different people depending on the intimacy level between us. I've had some men just make me cream all over the place and whom I kiss with hot passionate desire and then there are some men who will still make me cream but not bring that hot passionate side out of me. One experience is never the same when you see different people. The level of intimacy can be different when you see John rather when you saw Jim and vice versa. Maybe John was more romantic, passionate, smelled clean and whose breath was fresh and Jim was less romantic & passionate and whose breath smelled like a brewery or cigarettes. Who would I be more inclined to have a better intimate experience with? No different with men I'm sure.

Excellent 1st post

I think that's what is meant by YMMV? I would never take offense if my experience is not the same as another. But I'm a very easy going person.
What you are describing is plain and simple Chemistry. That is what makes the intimacy level rise amongst two people. Yes, it is different for most people and for some to ask why it is different for them from what they read, is to not understand what makes people connect with each other. YMMV is a correct way to describe it C.Cajun.

Great post Nicole.
Nicole,
You're comments are interesting and you seem to have a realistic grasp on the hobby. I may even have some interest myself but I have one question.
Are you saying that you have access to BCD in reviews?
Well, the first provider I ever saw just laughed when we were talking about ASDP BCD access. I'm willing to bet it's pretty common. Doesn't bother me. I would think there are some that don't particularly like this, but I think it's impossible to stop.

Yeah, I'm sure this is earth shattering news... carry on...
  • bbkid
  • 03-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Well, the first provider I ever saw just laughed when we were talking about ASDP BCD access. I'm willing to bet it's pretty common. Originally Posted by CandidCajun
Uh, make that VERY common, sir.
Since the review process isn't for Nicole, does it really matter?

It is unusual for a provider to admit it.

Basic services should not vary from client to client........how well you get into it is always YMMV.

But, the bottom line is that this is HIS fantasy. If you (and I mean this generically) do not give him his fantasy, it will show up in the review.
dh using his hokmah again. He is right on.
Since the review process isn't for Nicole, does it really matter?

It is unusual for a provider to admit it.

Basic services should not vary from client to client........how well you get into it is always YMMV.

But, the bottom line is that this is HIS fantasy. If you (and I mean this generically) do not give him his fantasy, it will show up in the review. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some guys should be more realistic about their fantasies...

... expecting a "Sofia" (and I mean this generically) to get as hot and bothered about a centenarian with a "Johnson" nick named "Old Leather" (... uh... that would be me...) showing up at her door as she would with a smooth talking, studly, DATY-Slathering ,female heart melting (and other female parts) Dear Hunter packing what appears on airport scanners as a rather large reptile (and I mean this generically) ... is well.. a pretty far fetched fantasy..

But then again...any provider that can make a centenarian with a "Johnson" nick named "Old Leather" think he "DearHunted" her (OMG...I invented my favorite new verb...)... deserves an academy award... and any provider that can get into it enough, with a centenarian with a "Johnson" nick named "Old Leather", to actually be mentally "DearHunted" deserves a Nobel Piece Prize (yes Grammer Nazis ... I misspelled that)
Nicole,
I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense. Chemistry has a lot to do with it. Secondly...Sounds like you may need another visit from the Sith Lord!
i second that us sith lords r strong with the force
Nicole,
I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense. Chemistry has a lot to do with it. Secondly...Sounds like you may need another visit from the Sith Lord!
Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Strong has become this Count Sidious DarthMaul!

i second that us sith lords r strong with the force Originally Posted by anakin
Sith Lord yet! Anakin you are not, Soon you will become one but under the guidance of Darth
Intimacy has nothing to do with it. It is a moment of escape. Role play.
In a broader term I guess you can call it intimacy .
Not to get too anal about it, but those who want to run down the menu and force the issue, get actually less out of it than what they want .
An old and retired member from P once told me he goes to sessions and let the lady take over and do what she believes she is best at and comfortable with, and he gets the best of what she can offer.
It sounded like too little control over one's fantasy . Years later, I am learning from that wisdom.
Intimacy has nothing to do with it. It is a moment of escape. Role play.
In a broader term I guess you can call it intimacy .
Not to get too anal about it, but those who want to run down the menu and force the issue, get actually less out of it than what they want .
An old and retired member from P once told me he goes to sessions and let the lady take over and do what she believes she is best at and comfortable with, and he gets the best of what she can offer.
It sounded like too little control over one's fantasy . Years later, I am learning from that wisdom. Originally Posted by Htowner
I hear you Htowner because at one time, I was trying to control things. I learned that if I did what you wrote, I had a much better time with the lady which invariably lead to repeat visits that were welcomed by her. The only expectation I had going in once I did that was that she better really know what she was doing because I could not stand to be asked what I wanted.

As far as what Nicole posted about, I have always found it is a matter of chemistry between the two which has already been mentioned.