What is too big for providers?

Has any provider ever placed an ad in the alert section, alerting other providers of a customer's huge cock. Like, "Warning, Warning, client '?' has a humongus cock and tore up my insides, be careful out there girls".. Im curious if most providers go for it, like a true team player, or if they just stare and say, "Ohhh, Hellll NO....". Ive heard various comments from other providers, but im curious of what most people on this site have to say when facing such delimma.
  • Chloe
  • 11-01-2011, 01:18 AM
It happens but I never post those I mean come on now we are fit to bare children! How can we not take a big cock??? On top of that providers are certainly not virgins!!!

On the flip side sometimes more is NOT good, we all have our perfect size in mind that get's us off just right. Too much does not hit the right erotic spots many times which goes back to what many of us have heard . . .it's not what you have but HOW you use it!
  • bbkid
  • 11-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I ain't ever gonna be on that list.
Its a misconception. Alot of guys dream of having some big cock to show off. Not many chicks want to fuck a big cock on a daily basis though. Sure some of them love a big one now and then but not all the time. Kinda like Dolly Parton.. I'd love to motorboat them suckers for a night or two, but then I'd be over it.
IMO when you have a client walk in with a whopper you have to set some ground rules.
You set the pace,tempo etc.
It's funny that this topic came up..I seen a client just last night and his cock had to be 10-11inch and super thick..I was like hell no who does this, but hey me being me i gave it a try and it done nothing for me...way to big and I couldnt enjoy at all..felt a lil better once I rcg!!!
Huge dicks require more blood to achieve firm erections, that's why I carry around a 10lb blood bag.

LOL.... I can tell ya... YMMV have a LOT to do with cock size. I havent "met" one yet id turn down but I have seen a few that Greek was NOT an option. I agree with Latnremedy. MUST lay ground rules. Yes we are capable of bearing children.. but that also puts us on at least 6 weeks of no play. I dont care to give it hard and good for an hour and then spend a week sore and unable to play or provide.

Personally... i tend to enjoy the average size..
Kahr is the only hobbyist I ever meet that was packing a 10ga dick. We did a group thing years ago and I made sure that he never got behind me
On top of that providers are certainly not virgins!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
Wait...these bitches been lying to me?
Generoisity will always overcome anatomical
variation grasshopper.
I've got enough to worry about, so I'm not going to concern myself with something that doesn't.
LOL.... I can tell ya... YMMV have a LOT to do with cock size. I havent "met" one yet id turn down but I have seen a few that Greek was NOT an option. I agree with Latnremedy. MUST lay ground rules. Yes we are capable of bearing children.. but that also puts us on at least 6 weeks of no play. I dont care to give it hard and good for an hour and then spend a week sore and unable to play or provide.

Personally... i tend to enjoy the average size.. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
ditto!
Well I can't sleep tonight so I guess I will respond to this..lol

I can only speak for myself. Personally men who are too large can be painful for me. A lot of factors come into play. I need to be properly aroused in order to take in more, but if he is hitting my cervix I experience sharp pain. So as Latnremedy said above ground rules have to set, and hard thrusting or vigorous thrusting just isn't going to happen. The pace needs to be slow with the understanding that if he is unusually large he cannot expect to cram it in hoping to have the vagina fully engulf him. It may not be physically possible.

Having a baby is a whole other issue, and involves major hormonal changes that allow the woman's pelvis to separate and expand at the hips. Not to mention giving major elasticity to joints and muscle etc. That is the only time a woman's body can handle something that large to pass through the vagina. So comparing sex and saying a woman's vagina can handle anything because her body is designed for childbirth is not accurate.

Just for giggles here is some information for those who wonder about arousal and vaginal expansion for women:

There are various stages of physical response during arousal and sex. Researchers have identified four stages of sexual response: arousal, plateau, orgasm and resolution. This is what happens in your body when you're sexually aroused.

Stage 1: excitement or arousal
When a woman becomes aroused, the blood vessels in her genitals dilate. There is increased blood flow in the vaginal walls, resulting in fluid passing through them. This is the main source of lubrication, which makes the vagina wet.
Her external genitalia or vulva (including the clitoris, vaginal opening, and inner and outer lips or labia) become engorged (swollen) due to the increased blood supply. Inside her body, the top of the vagina expands.
Her pulse and breathing quicken, and her blood pressure rises. She may become flushed, especially on her chest and neck, due to her blood vessels dilating.
Stage 2: plateau
Blood flow to the lower third of the vagina reaches its limit, and causes the lower area of the vagina to become swollen and firm. This is called the introitus, sometimes known as the orgasmic platform, and it undergoes rhythmic contractions during orgasm.
The woman’s breasts may increase in size by up to 25%, and blood flow to the area around the nipple (the aureola) increases, making the nipples look less erect.
As she gets closer to orgasm, her clitoris pulls back against the pubic bone and seems to disappear. A woman needs continuous stimulation in this phase to build up enough sexual excitement for orgasm.

Stage 3: orgasm
Orgasm is the intense and pleasurable release of sexual tension that has built up in the earlier stages, characterized by contractions (0.8 seconds apart) of the genital muscles, including the introitus.
Most women don’t experience the recovery period that men do after an orgasm. A woman may have another orgasm if she's stimulated again.
Not all women have an orgasm every time they have sex. Foreplay is an important role in orgasm occurring in most women. It can include stroking erogenous zones and stimulating the clitoris.
Stage 4: resolution
This is when the woman's body slowly returns to its normal state. Swelling reduces, and breathing and heart rate slow down
I ain't ever gonna be on that list. Originally Posted by bbkid
Count me off that list as well! Lol