No black men. Why?

I've noticed while looking at some ladies ads on various sites that they will not see black guys. Just curious as to why. Were they treated badly before by a black guy or is it just plain racism? Black guys need love too.
There is an ENORMOUS superthread in the national main forum that slices and dices this subject every which way - probably best to start there. . .

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
Ok will do. Thanks. As u can tell I'm new here. I'll be trying my first review soon.
Thanks PG for directing our new memeber. Be safe all!!
I saw a provider through BP about 2-3 weeks ago who said I could see her again. But recently, some of her ads say No Black Men, so I'm kind of confused now.
"let's beat that dead horse again"...lol

each provider has her own choice to see who she wants....and the reasons vary widely

I say...."It's all good"..."More for me"!!!
I don't think it is racism. I think it is the stereotype about a certain piece of anatomy being "larger" than normal-- which is all B.S.
There are a number of reasons why a girl on BP may say that she doesn't see black men....

1. She has a manager/pimp, and he is trying to make sure no other managers get a hold of her
2. She may indeed have a problem with "well endowed" gentlemen
3. She has had a bad experience with a black hobbyist and is protecting herself
4. She may be prejudice against AA men

When I posted on BP for a few months, I stated in my ad that i don't see black men under 40, and I did so because pimps will call and text all day and night trying to recruit girls.

There are probably several other reasons..

But like someone above me said, that thread will explain it all
Enjoy your stay on ECCIE... and welcome!
There are a number of reasons why a girl on BP may say that she doesn't see black men....

1. She has a manager/pimp, and he is trying to make sure no other managers get a hold of her

When I posted on BP for a few months, I stated in my ad that i don't see black men under 40, and I did so because pimps will call and text all day and night trying to recruit girls.

Enjoy your stay on ECCIE... and welcome! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

I Agree
NOT another black guy thread..lol..But all over the world it is Agreed another reason could be simple..For some it could be they are NOT attracted to black gents and maybe its just harder to get turned on and comfortable enough to truly enjoy themselves..To each his/her own I say..That's why there's sooooo many of us..lol..
I couldn't have said it any better chrissy. I'll keep the thread open as it seems there are some new thoughts on it.

Enjoy your stay on ECCIE... and welcome! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

totally agreed
Gawd..don't let Rambro see this lol.
I personally think it is many ladies personally reasons however I personally think that if a gentleman is respectful and polite than race is not a factor but that is just my opinion.