Address: Galleria Area Westheimer
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage + FBSM Good massage, and enjoyable
Session Length: 60
Fee: 60+.8
Hair Length and Color: Black here shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 Footish slim build typical asian small a cup Cute girl, not gorgeous, but cute!
Recommendation: Yes
So did you get your nails done? LoL... sorry I couldn't resist.
Why is this review in Oklahoma Spa and Massage section? I am not going to Houston to get my nails done and a HJ while I am at it.
Moved to Houston spas.
  • Skipp
  • 11-12-2011, 05:16 AM
.8 tip is probably double what she ordinarily gets--but when she dropped her pants for me I had remarked I would tip her well (she had not asked). So that time I added something to my ordinary tip, too. This review is consistent with other reviews of her. Her massage itself is average but not LMT quality.
too short of a review there..but did you tip the .8 before or after the session?
You can throw more money at her Skipp but it won't get you much farther than you have all ready gotten my friend.
  • Skipp
  • 11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
You can throw more money at her Skipp but it won't get you much farther than you have all ready gotten my friend. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I believe you. I think that, because I still didn't get as good of a view or as much (if any--I don't remember) finger-playing around her kitty the time she dropped her pants, my "extra" tip was only about .2$ above the normal .4$ full tip. That in turn probably did not encourage her to repeat this activity; nor did I ask. Mainly, it was eye candy and some NE play with a very cute young girl.