How long does it take at the max to get verified?

I am new to ECCIE and havent yet got verified . I was told that I need a review in order to become a verified provider and to be able to post ads in other forums besides the welcome forum. How long did it take you guys to get verified and are their really Newbie friendly guys that doesnt mind taking a chance with a new girl with everything being based on reviews?
I'm not sure how long it takes to get verified provider status because I came over from ASPD and it was done it about an hour.

As for guys taking a chance, sure they will. The best way to get all guys (not just eccie guys) to come see you is to say in your ad's that you are seeking reviews. Most guys know any girl who is looking to be reviewed is not going to rob them or provide bad service.

Good luck.
As for guys taking a chance, sure they will. The best way to get all guys (not just eccie guys) to come see you is to say in your ad's that you are seeking reviews. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

I coulda sworn she was taking about getting Verified Status on here so she COULD post ads on here. If I remember correctly you can't post those till you're verified, but you can throw up as many theADS as you like...
are their really Newbie friendly guys that doesnt mind taking a chance with a new girl with everything being based on reviews? Originally Posted by MissWettWett
I coulda sworn she was taking about getting Verified Status on here so she COULD post ads on here. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T

She's asking 2 different things. In the 2ed part she didn't say anything about Eccie. She's asking if there are guys who take the chance on girls without reviews and I am saying yes there are and those guys come from everywhere. She shouldn't limit my suggestion to Eccie.
Usually no more than 2 days after we have received the proper information.