Glad to have ECCIE, that other site is flaking out again

Sure am glad to have ECCIE.

Anyone else having trouble getting on that other "famous" dallas board over the last two weeks?

Seems it is intermittent for me.

ACE
I am glad we have Eccie too!

ox
I like this board if for no other reason than it has a good layout and usability IMHO.
I like this one better and I do even feel sometimes like leaving the other

Maybe that's like "Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in"
To many drama queens over there. And I am not referring to the providers.

Well not all of them
Yea, I am under mr. imcbci. I hear ya, aspd dose have it's promblems. I am glad eccie is here too, it's a great site.
To many drama queens over there. And I am not referring to the providers.

Well not all of them Originally Posted by imcbci
That site has so much drama its unreal, the moderators over there tend to be full of themselves and their self-importance in life!!!

These one here seem cool and get it
What's the problem with the other site. When i try to log in they are always down. Eccie always works. Yea.
According to Chevalier's blog, CK is posting updates on the old home2 site that was created at the start of 2009 when the site was failing (actually, was under attack and was hacked badly). the url is on his blog.
I was told by Fawn and LaurenLane about this site, so thank you. Purely aesthetic wise I like the look and feel of this site better. As far as drama I have seen many forums and I learn to just skip over drama...its a talent here and irl too, I am talented. :P
Its nice that you can post pictures on Eccie. Everyone wants to know what a provider looks like before they make a date.