Address: E KC
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM+HE
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Short and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute face, nice b cups, great smile with white teeth, fairly slim waist with some junk under da trunk
Recommendation: Yes
Nice to see a review on her. Looks nice, curvy, well toned. Sounds nice above the neck too.
I've been extremely tempted to see this lady. Thanks for the review
Sounds nice. Hopefully, she will increase her menu eventually.
I've seen her once and tried a couple other times without success. I would agree with your "yes" recommendation.

• JS42
  • 11-15-2011, 03:48 PM
I wouldn't describe her as toned, more alittle thicker than medium build from the waist down. Halle has been reviewed a few times here already, including william...hence my title name.

William we seem to enjoy the body rubs alot, and you are a great source of info. Whenever I research someone I am interested in, and you have seen her, I know it will be pretty much dead on intell.
Thanks, JS. Likewise, your info has been very helpful to me a number of times.
I wouldn't describe her as toned, more alittle thicker than medium build from the waist down. Halle has been reviewed a few times here already, including william...hence my title name.

William we seem to enjoy the body rubs alot, and you are a great source of info. Whenever I research someone I am interested in, and you have seen her, I know it will be pretty much dead on intell. Originally Posted by JS42
Maybe toned is the wrong term since I haven't seen her. Just something about her pics. Looks bigger boned but well put together. Some bodies are not molded well on larger women, but hers looks fairly solid, in the pics anyway.