Bodyrub Erotica for the Sensual Soul - 40

anyone?
from the BP
http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body...oul-40/7233702

This is BODYSLIDE, a bodyrub without use of hands. Experience the ARTS OF SEDUCTION in using the body as a tool. Tap into your erotic senses. Using the bodys natural senses see what triggers and enhances erotic response. Using alot of oil, a good imagination and a perfect relaxed atmosphere you tap into your sensual self and discover what sends you over the top in desirable moments. Facilities/toiletries are provided. For more info call Lori at 816-482-7457 NO email, text or pics

She says she is by WOF
I'm very curious as well. I wish there was a picture.
OK....I visited her about a month ago. She lives in a trailer, near Independence. I would say she is in her 40s, so so looks. Has a male 'roomate". She does her slide with panties only...and then invites you to get yourself off. I do not recommend, nor will I return. Still looking for a good KC FBSM provider...preferably with oral skills.
There is, or was, a provider in Louisburg, KS that provided a Nuru massage. She has been reviewed and has posted on this site. Her name is Maya and is a small asian woman. I think I remember that she talked about retiring or moving on some time back. Never heard anything bad about her.
I spoke to Mya this week, and she is in fact.... retired. Too bad.