cuff's and restraints.....

• fawn
  • 11-10-2009, 07:22 PM
OK, who is down with using the cuffs and restraints?
I have done both and had both done on me.....
OMG it can be very very hot if done with a person
you have a mutal respect for.......I leave them attached
to the bed because I never know when I may need them
again.....what is your thought on this?
sounds like I need to drive to the mid-cities area more often.
I had a lady do that to me last september and I didn't mind at all LOL
I still remember the first woman that ever put cuffs and restraints on me, her name was, SHERIFF SOME THING, ahhh to be young again.
sounds like I need to drive to the mid-cities area more often. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I totally agree. Bad naughty fawn is emerging and I like it.
I've thought about it as I find it extremely sexy my only concern is it would get out of hand.
Cuffs, restraints, blindfolds all sound fine....BUT, in the case with you, Fawn, I think I'd also have to bring about 30 feet of silk rope for some old fashioned Japanese breast binding practice. ( I knew all those hours of knot tying in the Boy Scouts would pay off! LOL )
Damn, I've got to get back over to Dallas!
MM
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun to me. I haven't experienced that pleasure but with the right someone I would be more than willing
The only time I've had restraints come up in the conversation was a few years back. I was late for a two girl with HoOter and Rebba. HoOter said she'd forgive me my transgression if they could tie me up. Fortunately Rebba came to my defense. Buit I have to admit it was tempting. HUBBA HUBBA

HID

PS Muffy: You sure know how to have a good time!
How the hell are you gonna clean my house in cuffs and restraints?
How the hell are you gonna clean my house in cuffs and restraints? Originally Posted by cpi3000
It's called a leash duh!
Fawn you amaze me again. Guess I need to set something up with you soooon!
I haven't tried it, but I love to be teased, so I'd probably enjoy it.
How the hell are you gonna clean my house in cuffs and restraints? Originally Posted by cpi3000

Good Point.
Knew when I saw who started this it would be good!

It's a real sensation enhancer (especially if you add a blindfold)
for the person cuffed. It sure is for me. One of the most erotic experiences I've
had was being cuffed and blind with the person surprising me from different
positions and different textures. It left a lasting impression to say the least.

Also have vivid memories of being on the other side of the cuffs and blindfold too.
Having someone's trust is not something I wouldn't take lightly and
enhancing their pleasure is a real turn on! (No details as I don't kiss and tell!)

Now, is it possible and what would it be like to cuff oneself? Would it have
the same effect? LOL