I knew it was good for me...

Sexercise: The good lovin workout

http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/...n-workout.html

If the author doesn't think we can trade in our treadmills for a mattresses then she must have no any idea what the "Good Lovin" is like!

Back in the late 80's, I heard that you burn 250 calories with every orgasm you have. I was going to dip into the diet book craze and write my own called "Screw Your Way To A Newer You".
  • npita
  • 11-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Back in the late 80's, I heard that you burn 250 calories with every orgasm you have. Originally Posted by Dharma
I would wager $100.00 that way overestimates the calories. However, it's easy enough to check, especially by the folks on this board. One pound is equivalent to 3500 Calories. After 70 orgasms, see if you're 5 pounds lighter.
I guess it depends on how active you are, in bed. I've never been the girl who just lays there, waiting for him to finish. I'm a Redhead and believe if we both don't break a sweat, we aren't doing it right.

Maybe the number is overestimated but I bet the book would still have been a best-seller!
I LOVE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexercise!! "The good lovin workout"

COME ON! SERIOUSLY?! That is some Good Lovin!

Hey, 1thatgotaway...I'll be Sexercising tomorrow.
If you feel like working out or whatever...That's what I'll be doing.

Just Sayin.....
~Kelly TNT
I'll pack my gym bag with all the good stuff!