How____ Do____ You___ Feel_____ About *Rimming*?

Okay I, myself like to try new, different, and kinky things. Not in that particular order. Well I ran across a thread talking about rimming. I wanted to know how you gentlemen feel about rimming. Do you like it or dislike it? Feel free to share any experiences and ladies let me know what you think as well.
I love rimming a provider, almost as much as I enjoy administering a wickedly good pussy licking.

No pun intended, but I'm thinking about going rabbit hunting soon.

Trooper H
I love rimming and being rimmed. But, like scotch, its an acquired taste.
I would much rather be the one being rimmed than the rimeee. I kinda like to know a chicks bathroom habits before I perform a colon inspection with my cow tongue. Uncle Herman does my backdoor work for me , its sometimes a shitty job but he likes it...

Sorry, that's how a cowboy rolls..
On the receiving end, it's a very enjoyable, if all too rare sensation, especially when coupled with some stimulation on the front end. It's one reason I buy a small pack of baby wipes before a session and apply them from knees to navel.

On the giving side, it's not something I do because I like i. But if she's clean and it'll bring her some pleasure, I'm game.
I love receiving it as I know I am very clean and it feels awesome! I have done given it a few times and it did bring the girl to moans.
I love being rimmed! Its one of the miracles of life. They should have had it in Discovery Channel's Planet Earth series.
I didn't realize how many guys really like this. It is something I would never do to a man, but I love when a man does it to me. It may be a double standard but that's me so take it or leave it. My limit is playing with it a little with my finger and alot of spit with a condom on my finger.
A friend of mine used to talk about this in college, the idea always grossed me out. I finally had a lady friend of mine go below the balls and I was like, WOW! Then finally I had a lady TUMA me and, it's a whole other sensation. Yoko administers the best TUMA in this part of the country. I love to DATY on a lean young lady and sometimes if she has a nice ass, being able to rim her really gets her started.
I love being on both the giving and receiving end. It's an incredible sensation and the taboo of the act itself is a real turn-on.
Honestly I can take it or leave it...not that important.
I feel this activity is a YMMV thing as all people are not on the same "hygiene wave length". I enjoy both giving and receiving, but I won't do it to just anyone.

Kelli Ann Preston
I feel this activity is a YMMV thing as all people are not on the same "hygiene wave length". I enjoy both giving and receiving, but I won't do it to just anyone.

Kelli Ann Preston Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
It is for me very enjoyable to give that kind of pleasure with my tongue, but "ymmv" is so true for me, too. There is one provider in Arlington with impeccable hygiene who is the gold standard for back door dining. Thanks Lindsey!
I like giving and receiving.. But it is a YMMV type thing and also all about the Hygiene..
I love giving it, not that crazy about being on the receiving end. I've never met a girl who wasn't totally turned on by special attention to her starfish...