Could you have sex Every day for a Year?!?!

COULD YOU??

Holy Vagina that's a lot of SEX!! There is a book out about a couple that did just that! This woman decided for her husbands 40th birthday she'd give him something No one else could! Sex EVERY DAY for 365 days!

Even if one or both were sick, they did it. The kids well, were asleep or they were with a sitter. They were mad at each other...yep, they did it.
Damn, that is some serious sex.

Hey, ya know....I'll bet that I've had sex at least 250 days or so this past year!
Oooooof! My vagina hurts just thinking about it. Hahaaaaaa.....

What about you?! Could you do it? Literally? EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR??!

~Kelly TNT
COULD YOU??

Holy Vagina that's a lot of SEX!! There is a book out about a couple that did just that! This woman decided for her husbands 40th birthday she'd give him something No one else could! Sex EVERY DAY for 365 days!

Even if one or both were sick, they did it. The kids well, were asleep or they were with a sitter. They were mad at each other...yep, they did it.
Damn, that is some serious sex.

Hey, ya know....I'll bet that I've had sex at least 250 days or so this past year!
Oooooof! My vagina hurts just thinking about it. Hahaaaaaa.....

What about you?! Could you do it? Literally? EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR??!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

Who cares.. it would be fun trying anyway. Think of it as your daily workout or shower.

And Kelly if you were in my bed every morning it would be twice a day...wake up call and night cap...so that makes it 730 times.
  • fawn
  • 11-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Damn Kell mine hurts also and thats because we do have sex everyday crazy girl....
but guess what, I love it.............
Where do I sign up...oh that's not an offer. lol. I'm young enough in the words of the UFC referees.....Let's Get It On!!
Yes!
Big John
  • fawn
  • 11-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Yes! Originally Posted by Combustion
Welcome combustion, and I love your handle....it makes me wet
just thinking about cumbusting.....
I would get bored with sex everyday
  • fawn
  • 11-18-2009, 09:27 PM
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! remind me tomorrow not to give
anyone a blow job.......
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! remind me tomorrow not to give
anyone a blow job....... Originally Posted by fawn
Yes Introubles pic disturbs me greatly.
Introuble, i see you have met my ex, it appears she's still not in to bj's!
This couple said it actually brought them much closer. There were days that they didn't want to do it. I can understand that. I don't feel sexy everyday. But, Wow....what a gift. And, she actually did it. She was the one that wouldn't let HIM off the hook. Often calling it her "Damn Great Idea" or her "Damn Gift"! That had to have been challenging. She said that they were more in tune with the others feelings... That they were Very aware of the others over all mental and physical state, like never before. It was an incredible experience that made their relationship stronger. Or, some crap like that. Just kidding. They said that. Or something. Ha....

~Kelly TNT
Kelly we can try and see if it brings us closer. Hehe

Then again....$91,250 is one hell of a hobby budget.
Kelly we can try and see if it brings us closer. Hehe

Then again....$91,250 is one hell of a hobby budget. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Damn, where do I sign?!

~Kelly TNT
as long as I go from county to country every 2 weeks or so