Maya - NCNS

I set up an incall appt with Maya last Friday afternoon, and texted to confirm with her the evening before that we were still on, and she responded in the affirmative. So I get to the incall the next day at the appointed time, send her a couple of texts and leave her a voicemail, but I never got a response. As of this writing I still haven't heard anything from her.

Note: I know there was a big kerfuffle several weeks ago in regard to the RisqueBB website where she advertised, and now it is closed, with the message '02.14.2012' on the front page. I stopped paying attention to that whole thread and so don't know what happened between then and now and/or if any of that had to do with her not showing up (probably not), but I thought it worth mentioning.
While you're not the first, I am curious if she has asked to make it right?
So far, not a peep. That's ok though... I just wanted a quickie, and found it elsewhere

For what it's worth, I hope she is ok.
I set up a time with her a few weeks ago and she was an hr late so we just met and rescheduled for the following week but when I texted her the next week there was no response for 2 days. I have sent a few texts since with no response as well . Hope she is ok too and gets through whatever is going on..
(Deleted. Sorry, updated the wrong thread. Did NOT mean to update this!

I have read a few instances of ncns. As a client that drives 90 miles to Austin to play , certainly makes me hesitant to try.