Sounding

I saw something about this mentioned in another thread but I was wondering if anyone has experienced urethral sounding? Either with a SO, hobbyist, or provider? Not really too much out there about it, not too many videos anyway
This is something I am interested in as well, It is not a service I offer as of now as I do not have this training or equipment, but for the right client would be willing to learn and do. Be very picky with whom you choose.............And have fun
This is a service I shy away from especially if it is someone who is "learning." No offense, but I think that way too much damage could be done if it is not done right, it is a risk I am not willing to take.
I always make them bring their own sounds.
I enjoy using them ONLY on men who have experience with them.
It is a different kind of experience :0 The key is to start out with the smaller size and work your way up in diameter. Most importantly DO NOT force the sound, gravity is your friend. There shouldn't be any real discomfort, just one of the more unusual sensations you are likely to ever feel. Van Buren sounds are a good starter set and can be found onlike quite reasonably priced. Another cheap way to see if you like it is to go to Hobby Lobby and buy 2 or 3 different size knitting needles. Yeah, yeah, just get the good metal ones and don't stick the hook end in first. Just remember, use a good sterile lube, go slow and don't force it. Pooh pooh this if you like, but don't bash til you at least try it. Twice
Mmmm I love it and my wife loves doing it to me. I don't know who gets turned on more. LOL. As far as teaching a woman how to use sounds on a guy, it's easy to learn as long as you're willing to go slow. Unlike a pussy or ass, you can't shove it in.

I agree. The guy should have his own sounds. Not sure if I would want someone else's going inside my dick.
I saw something about this mentioned in another thread but I was wondering if anyone has experienced urethral sounding? Either with a SO, hobbyist, or provider? Not really too much out there about it, not too many videos anyway Originally Posted by keastbr
I don't know anything about sounding; but it looks to me like it's potentially very dangerous. I wouldn't even consider doing it unless I had reliable information from a doctor that its safe.
PES makes a slim and thick(er) rubber sounding device that, if done correctly, is one of those intense (pleasurable!!) experiences you'll always remember. If it's done wrong (i.e. the insertion is done incorrectly) you can end up in extreme pain or worse. I use the slimmer device with the PES powerbox.
an entirely new way to "get fucked"! It can be incredible!
I would have a lot of trouble doing this with someone who has never done it before or someone who has only seen it done. That being said, if you can find someone with experience that can do it to you or show you how to do it to someone else, it's actually a pretty incredible sensation.
You don't have to tie up the balls unless you just want to...
Attached Images File Type: jpg tn_337738p09.jpg (4.5 KB, 195 views)
It is a big turn on for me. I have also used catheters that come in sterile packages and are only used once. I think I would be interested in doing this with a lady either on her or on me. It is also a dom/sub thing if you have hours to play. Making every thing sterile is a must. The only pain is after removing the catheter you feel a small burning sensation the first time you urinate. The catheter kits come with every thing you would need even gloves.
I'm curious, why is it called "sounding"?
I don't know but if you find out post it here. Are you interested in playing at this?
Not sure I would trust myself, especially not having a clue as to what it is or why its called sounding. So you guys are safe from me!

Ok, I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sounding
It has its own ICD-9 code number!