Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBSM, FUMA, NE
Session Length: 45 minutes
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Brown Medium Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall.....not quite as attractive as in the pictures....her hair was pulled back. A little bit of a tummy.....overall a 7/10
Recommendation: Yes
Well she hasn't displaced Lulu from my 'must do next' list after that review. Two hundred is way overpriced for that level of service.
I here Jennadea offers strap on work. Anyone gone for this option?
Pass! Nice Review!
Yes, the strapon play is tons of fun. She really knows what he is doing.
  • xane
  • 01-21-2012, 10:00 PM
she is a clock watcher. just going thru the motions. lots of others who are better and more into the session. this girl is a rush job. probably burnt out from doing it too long.
'if you are going to spend $200, get a cute young full service chica.
Unfortunately she told me I was unsuitable for strapon play bacause I was too "tight" whatever that means but still wanted her rather high fee. She also cut me short on time so with that I will not return. Better deals out there.
Thanks for the info. I'll pass as well.
Her good looking blonde friend described as GFE was visiting this past week, but I guess no one partook. I'm intrigued by the strap on, but, like other folks, too high fer too little service.
I saw her friend Britney. It was $300 for FS, all covered, no oral. Her friend is hot-hot-hot, but high-priced for the quality of service. I was in and out in <30 minutes.
Well... 300 seems perfectly ok for a HOT HOT HOT girl... IMO