A "Blumkin"...Have You Heard Of This LOL

Definition: Blumkin,
When a man is sitting on the toilet taking a shit, and a girl gives him a blow job.
Wow, thought I had heard it all, but this one is just Hilarious!!! LMAO

What would an upper decker with blow job be? Maybe call it a Canseco?
That's also the name of the family that runs the Nebraska Furniture Mart, along with Warren Buffett.
Now take the Blumkin, add in reading the newspaper while smoking a pipe at the same time and you have what I call the "Norman Rockwell"
I always thought that smoking a cigarette while taking a shit was quite relaxing (when i smoked). Perhaps a cig, bj and shit combo would be stellar!
Move it from the toilet to the couch, add a football game, cigarette, beer and a bucket of chicken and you have what I like to call "Plan A!"
Now that's what I call devotion! LOL
I had to scoot my butt forward on the toilet seat and lean back. I wasn't going to poop (ick!) and I really don't think I was in position to do it. Besides, if your girlfriend has long hair it might get wet. Gross. Toilets are for crapping, people.
Google 'scat'. I don't know how much of this shit is real (pun intended)...but you can find just about anything on the internet.
You guys are Silly and Hilarious!! I always thought the "perfect fantasy" would be watching a football game (preferably cowboys vs. who gives a crap LOL), getting fucked by a guy, pussy licked by a girl, a guy or girl giving you a shiatsu back massage all while eating nachos or cheesecake (insert your favorite food). I have yet to experience this one. It does get a lot of chuckles from the girls I tell, and a high five from the guys LOL.
I'm in there with a newspaper and a pipe anyway, so might as well change it up some.
I always thought the "perfect fantasy" would be watching a football game (preferably cowboys vs. who gives a crap LOL), getting fucked by a guy, ... Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
It would only be the "perfect fantasy" if the Cowboys were losing.
It would only be the "perfect fantasy" if the Cowboys were losing. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
Boo Hissss LOL, I know I swear I think besides the folks in Texas....I am their only fan! I even have a necklace with a Cowboys star emblem charm on it LOL. All my friends love the charm until I tell them what it is, and then I just get "the look" LOL. Oh well I like the Saints too, maybe that will help in removing my name from the shit list (no pun intended LOL).

On a side, pertaining to the thread I started....
Have there been any women who have done this? What do they look like? Did they get off on it, or was it just for exploration purposes? I'm sure there have been as I have seen a ton of skat videos of people puking & shitting and licking it up. I just think if you are in a relationship with a man, and you do that, I don't know, I just think that would be one of those things that would change the course of the relationship Forever LMAO. There are things I know you do, but I don't need to watch you do & especially watching you do that while I suck your cock LOL...
i just won't comment
is cheaper backing up?????????????????????? cheaper say what need said lol.......