Cum & Have Your OWN Sweet Treat Experience! Let Me Show You What EVERYONE'S Been Buzzing About! (REAL 36 F's, Super Long, Shiny Hair, A Gorgeous Face, A Perfect Ass & Over 70 Reviews!!)

Hey Gents of D/FW!

For those of you who haven't seen me before, allow me to introduce myself....

My name is SAVANNAH aka Sweet.treat69 and I'm an incredibly sexy and stacked German blond located off HWY 360 in the
Arlington/Grand Prairie area

My natural 36 F boobs, petite waist, round apple bottom, pretty toes and gorgeous face will make me YOUR DREAM GIRL!

I specialize in providing a one-of-a-kind, passionate, and romantic encounter each and every time you visit with me....

I LOVE to kiss and cuddle...

I do things your wife or girlfriend won't do!

See my website www.therealsweettreat.com for everything you need to know!

.... and more!

*Please keep in mind that I SCREEN! I DO NOT SEE NEWBIES!*

If you haven't seen me before, fill out my SCREENING FORM on my website to receive an exclusive introductory rate!

You can also send me a PM with your references, or contact me via P411 to lock in your P411 Discount

**Join my mailing list on my site and receive a special PROMO CODE in your e-mail EVERY MONTH on the 1st!**

I have over 70 reviews that showcase my stellar service and toe-curling skills...

Cum get your piece of the SWEET TREAT pie!

(Don't wait any longer to be entered in my drawing for a FREE HOUR GFE session! The contest will be over January 31st and the drawing will be held Feb. 1st)

Can't wait to hear from you!

XOXO Savannah