How many providers read hobbiest previous post before a session?

I recently saw a lady, and the experience was incredible! It was like we had been dating for years, or she could read my mind. She knew just what I liked! I told her so, and she said it was because she went and read my previous post! What a cool lady! Made my experience special!

Anyone have an experience like this?
Mike
I read his posts/reviews. I read so I can know what the gent it is into as well.
However, I also read reviews to see who the guy has seen previously. For example: If he's used to seeing super high end ladies (I'm flattered but a bit intimidated)
If he's a total dbag in his review style ( I will not see him).
I read his posts/reviews. I read so I can know what the gent it is into as well.
However, I also read reviews to see who the guy has seen previously. For example: If he's used to seeing super high end ladies (I'm flattered but a bit intimidated)
If he's a total dbag in his review style ( I will not see him). Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
OK Zarah, I'm sure you have read my reviews, or at least some of them? Whats you conclusion? I can take it! LOL
OK Zarah, I'm sure you have read my reviews, or at least some of them? Whats you conclusion? I can take it! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm scared of what you might write about me
I'm scared of what you might write about me Originally Posted by alluringava
Hot provider, hurt little SL. But I liked it! She is Asian so an hour later we had to do it again! LOL
GREAT QUESTION! Wondered this very thing myself a lot.

A few have mentioned it over the years... But they "aren't supposed" to have access to BCD. So I dunno if they really get the full effect of the review, Bad or good.

The few that have said they read them before hand have been GREAT visits.

There were just a couple (Including my now retired "ATF of all time so far") who went so far as to read some of my posts.

I think that reading posts alludes quite a bit as well to what kind of hobbiest you are.

Sympy.
I found most providers if they're on this site will read my posts before a meeting. That's cool! I usually do the same. Allows us to ensure compatibility before our meeting.
Always have and always will...The more I know the better I can cater to you and do what you like and avoid what you dont like
I read his post.

I also see if he writes alot more bad reviews verses good ones.

How he speaks to ladies on the board.

I like to know what I am getting into before I see a guy.
  • Old-T
  • 01-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I read "her" posts before asking for a date--it's one of the best ways to tell what she is about--and has served me very well.
I've only had one lady that actually took the time to read my posts and get a feel for my personality before we met. I've had several say, "I saw your post about XXXX."
I read all I can about him....gives me a "feel" for what he is about and what he likes!
Uh Oh . . . Well I just let the gibberish flow. Best of luck to anyone trying to figure this one out.
Yep.
Yep. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
ditto.