Apologies and Points

I have to say it.

The Apology thread was rolling right along, not hurting anyone.

I rarely explain the purpose of what I post..........I figure if you don't get it, it wasn't meant for you.

But, it seems I must apologize for my apology thread..........and explain it.

We have been told that being a Mod in Houston is like herding cats (hence the "pussy" characterization of all of us).

Lately, we have had people apologizing at every turn to keep from getting points.

Me, I found that hilarious..............I even apologized for calling the mods "bitches" without apologizing for calling them bitches. In my apology thread I said I called them pussies.......and it sailed right on through.

I refused to apologize for calling someone my manpussy and paid the price.

I refuse to be treated like a dog.........when I am a cat.

You rub my fur the wrong way and you will get the claws.

How is what Simpleton said in any way derogatory?

He told me to "go fuck myself"..........most of you probably fucked yourself at least once last week.........and it didn't cost you a dime.

Now, my apology thread is locked.............now, the place we could all go apologize to keep from getting points is no longer available.

Worse, a hobbyist is getting points for something he said to me. When, he didn't even offend me........that is just fucked up.

If I write a review of when I went and fucked myself, can I get BCD credit?
I thinck "go fuck yourself" and STFU are worth the same amount of point. Does this have anything to do with this post. No!!!!! I'm just sayin'

I'm going to STFU and go fuck myself now.

Carry on

If I write a review of when I went and fucked myself, can I get BCD credit? Originally Posted by dearhunter
That would be hilarious, even if they didn't give you BCD credit. Think about this for a moment. While I disagree with your position on reviews, I get it and respect it. To each their own. . .

Anyway, DH, just imagine weeks and months from now as you do what you do so well on the board and some confused little mouse is trying to figure out just who you are and why are you batting them back and forth in your paws and they see that you have one review and they go read it. . .

While we have bumped heads, I do love your writing and think you are awesome at parody and sarcasm--kind of our own ECCIE Jonathan Swift and that review could be your opus. Given your sense of humor and talent, it would be a legendary post.

The question is, how could we get it to be taken seriously enough not to be removed or not listed as your one and only review below your avatar?

How can we make it fit completely within ECCIE guidelines so that it must remain in perpetuity forever on ECCIE?

Perhaps if you booked with a provider that is agreeable. . .but did nothing with her BCD beyond sit down across the room and witness your act of self love? Not sure. There are better minds in Houston than mine so with a bit of collaboration this little notion might just turn into something grand.

If we all then try to promote the review via sig lines and continuous bumps, we could make it the most read thread on ECCIE.

This has epic written all over it.
There are better minds in Houston than mine . Originally Posted by ANONONE
Truer words my friend, Truer words
Now, now boardman............I for one have noticed ANONONEs efforts to refrain from schooling us in the cat pen of late.

I am a live and let live kind of cat.........it is all good.

In response to ANONONEs post..........I don't take most of what I write seriously.......much less expect anyone else to do the same.

The bros who know me on here are spitting coffee all over their computer at the thought of the Fucking prophet paying a provider to sit in the corner and not fuck him.

By the way, it would be my second review.........I am already a legend in my own mind.
"Go fuck yourself" is over the line, because that's where I draw the line and it's not about whether dearhunter's feelings may or may not be hurt. I further appreciate that everyone may not agree with the staff precisely where the line should be drawn, but that is of little consequence. You may refer to my previous post on Humpty Dumpty language for clarification if necessary.

Further, the non-apology apologies were wearing thin, and the backhanded, insulting non-insults (e.g., "I apologize for not suggesting that [insert member's name here] may be a putrid bag of shit.") were getting tiring. I also appreciate the "bitch"="pussy" equivalence, and will now view posts containing such language in a new and jaundiced light.

I, too, have been told that being a Houston mod was like herding cats. I can't say if that's true, but I do know that cats respond to incentives.
Now, now boardman............I for one have noticed ANONONEs efforts to refrain from schooling us in the cat pen of late.

I am a live and let live kind of cat.........it is all good.

In response to ANONONEs post..........I don't take most of what I write seriously.......much less expect anyone else to do the same.

The bros who know me on here are spitting coffee all over their computer at the thought of the Fucking prophet paying a provider to sit in the corner and not fuck him.

By the way, it would be my second review.........I am already a legend in my own mind. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You may be right DH. I haven't noticed him much at all since "the experiment". I apologize for not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I, too, have been told that being a Houston mod was like herding cats. I can't say if that's true, but I do know that cats respond to incentives. Originally Posted by Sarcastro
I like the Tuna flavored cat treats. They taste like pussy!
I can see I may have to write that review of myself after all.

The "incentive" is screaming at me.

Give me the points instead of Simpleton.
Well DH, I APOLOGIZE for your apologies not being accepted.. lol . Rock on my favorite manwhore.. rock on
So,
Just where does one go when one gets banned? LOL
So,
Just where does one go when one gets banned? LOL Originally Posted by boardman
First they go to corndogs and get a lesson on TCPIP and the Internet. Then they come back and register new handles!
Well, it appears obvious who thinks they own the pool.

This is a SHMB, not church, not the vatican, not the U.N.

Draconian, iron fisted, personal interpretation, of "board law" is the sign of a weak moderator. If you cant move the discussion in the direction you desire, you are nothing but a switch, turning access off and on for others. The threat of closer examination is laughable. Get a life, and have some fun. Aint that what this is all about anyways?
First they go to corndogs and get a lesson on TCPIP and the Internet. Then they come back and register new handles! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Now that is funny.

Dibs on ThunderCock.
I thinck "go fuck yourself" and STFU are worth the same amount of point. Does this have anything to do with this post. No!!!!! I'm just sayin'

I'm going to STFU and go fuck myself now.

Carry on Originally Posted by boardman

How many points do you think those phrases are worth?

Personally I don't see where I was out of line. He called me a pussy in a thinly veiled passive aggressive thread.