Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, Miss, K-9, CG, RCG
Session Length: 3-4 hours
Fee: 500
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black hair with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Haruka is an Amer-Asian with shoulder length black hair with highlights thrown in. Her pictures are terrific, but, Haruka is far better looking in person. When I first met her it was for cocktails and I was stunned at how great looking this woman is. 5'2" about 120-125 pounds, very nice boobs and proportionate all the way around. Well dressed, well mannered and as classy a lady as a man could want to visit with.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review and toftt,looks like we might have a hot new lady
+1 - we need to get her verified! All I need now is for someone who's met her to vouch for her.

JaG
+1 - we need to get her verified! All I need now is for someone who's met her to vouch for her. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
With a favorable review to her credit from a more-or-less established member (here almost a year with 9 reviews counting this one), isn't that kinda redundant?

Just sayin'...

Cheers,

bcg (thinking a favorable review from a known reviewer can probably be taken as a vouch...)
Gotta be a different person for the vouch when there's only one review. I'm working on it.

JaG
***Provider post removed by Staff***

Providers are prohibited from posting in review threads!
  • oherc
  • 01-24-2012, 09:50 AM
I tried to meet up with her about a year ago in the New Orleans area, but she doesn't cater to men of color. Same contact info, same name, I had an ad up looking for a SECRETary, for my office.