I'd Be Broke and Dry If All The Women Were....

We all have a weakness...

Blondes?
Redheads?
Bare pussy?
Under 22?
BBW's
Pierced tongue?

Pick one that'd have you broke and balls shriveled up.

Me? Blondes get my motor going for some reason. Don't know why. They just do.
Blondes, definately Blondes. They just do it for me. One in particular and she knows who she is!!!!
Women, nekkid women, get the motor running.
Latina spinners
Red heads with freckles and latinas. spinner or voluptous is ok but no BBW for me please..
We all have a weakness...

Blondes?
Redheads?
Bare pussy?
Under 22?
Pierced tongue?

Pick one that'd have you broke and balls shriveled up.. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Been there, done that, any recommendations? As long as they're young and hot.
Slender with long legs
or
Spinners
or
No gag reflex
Latina spinners Originally Posted by bigdog0311
That are true GFE and love Greek! Too much to ask for?
For me it would be Brunettes with natural D's, nicely trimmed landing strip and a pussy like this http://www.hapee.com/lp/09.jpg
Athletic brunettes!
Red head, mid 30's to mid 40's, garter, thigh highs, heels, a good glass of wine and some fun, sensual toasts...Work's for me!
Cheers!!!
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Depends on above

My Weird Science create a perfect woman would be a (1) tall slender but with a nice chest - think Ms Julia (2) dark hair with pale skin and deep blue eyes - think Kataira (3) small and round perky ass - just like Laylonie (4) sexy Texan or Southern accent - need some help on a good example (5) an absolutely uninhibited BCD attitude - I amkeeping this one all to myself.
Real Brazilians with them foreplay is just ridiculous and them speaking Portuguese...musto gustado ewww just sounds so freaky...and well porportioned women walking around in lace