how do you afford to hobby?

I was wondering as I been thinking of planning my next hobby experience how on the heck do I afford this. I'm not broke but like most of the world damn near falling off the ledge but yet I find the funds for a good session. I save sometimes or on occasion its spur of the moment....so guys how do you afford to hobby? Ladies being the times are rough what is the craziness payment option you were ask to take? A post dated check maybe food stamps?
You have to set your priorities. For example, food is over-rated.
pretty much broke, things going to get intresting
Hi, Sorry things are tough for you. I don't know many women that will accept food stamps and most definitely don't know anyone that would accept a check. While people are complaining about the economy being in the dumps, I haven't felt the pinch yet. The only two things you can do is either lower your standard in quality of women or save for sessions as you have been doing. Good luck.

xoxo,
Z
Ive wrote checks before.One chick tried to change the amounts, it bounced and I stopped payment, got the hh for free.She threatened to send her boyfriend to my hiuse , nothing ever happened.
It's tough for everyone.. I'm more selective now gone are the days of having a to do list can't afford to waste money gas and time on a bad session you know. Food is overrated got get some Roman noodles
All a person needs to eat on is some DATY!!
I don't know many women that will accept food stamps Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Actually it's fairly hard to do. It's all electronic now.
I work my ass off. lol
....so guys how do you afford to hobby? Originally Posted by plove35
You can always make the SO get a second job!!! LOL!

You can always make the SO get a second job!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by tonytiger4u

Wouldn't that make you her pimp? Just Sayin!!
Wouldn't that make you her pimp? Just Sayin!! Originally Posted by shorty
Idk. I'm confused? LOL!!
Work hard. save money. Have successful businesses and then retire. Worked for me. lol
Ladies being the times are rough what is the craziness payment option you were ask to take?
Nothing really out there - VISA gift cards and are becoming popular requests.
I have a budget LOL