The Illusive Unicorn

I'm writing to find out if there are many couples who seek providers..It is something that I fantasize about on a regular basis..I could only hope to encounter it once or twice if I could be so lucky..I've experienced swingers clubs but is a bit hard for me to put myself out there & mingle..Truth be told I can be a bit on the shy side in those types of situations as I am new to them..How many providers have experienced that? Is it something that happens often? And if so what was it like? Being with a female alone was a great experience but to be with two people who are together as an item would be another..Input please!

Kelsey
I'm writing to find out if there are many couples who seek providers..It is something that I fantasize about on a regular basis..I could only hope to encounter it once or twice if I could be so lucky..I've experienced swingers clubs but is a bit hard for me to put myself out there & mingle..Truth be told I can be a bit on the shy side in those types of situations as I am new to them..How many providers have experienced that? Is it something that happens often? And if so what was it like? Being with a female alone was a great experience but to be with two people who are together as an item would be another..Input please!

Kelsey Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
Hello Kelsey!!! You and I know your not shy! LOL
No,LOL not in those situations..But in the ones that lead to my outside life and going in a swingers club..I tend to clam up!
No,LOL not in those situations..But in the ones that lead to my outside life and going in a swingers club..I tend to clam up! Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
Next time I'm in town I'll help you with that! LOL
Next time I'm in town I'll help you with that! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh you so know the way to this girls heart! I will be waiting...
I enjoy couples calls...but in the hobby they are rare!

Advertise that you do that! Have fun!

{I just did a variation of a couples call....was actually a couple with me and my male friend}
I enjoy couples calls...but in the hobby they are rare!

Advertise that you do that! Have fun!

{I just did a variation of a couples call....was actually a couple with me and my male friend} Originally Posted by DallasRain

That sounds very exciting..I cannot wait until I have one and thanks for sharing!
Kelsey, did you see this ISO? Posted yesterday in Vegas.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=373633
Kelsey, did you see this ISO? Posted yesterday in Vegas.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=373633 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thanks for the direction..I will keep my fingers crossed
I get couples requests semi-frequently. I don't feel comfortable (from a safety standpoint) in that type of situation... So I've never accepted one of the requests.
I see couples from time to time. Most of my guys are single, so usually it's me bringing a friend, or my gent and I picking another lady to invite over.

As for safety, I don't like to walk into a room full of strangers. I do require that I meet at least one member of the couple alone first - I've never had a man give me a hard time about that, and I've had a lot of fun with the women as well

Swing clubs are so much fun! I kind of fell out of the scene a little when I found myself single again, but I still indulge occasionally.

~Mme X~