Review: Marie the WildBartender in Burleson

Date: - Early Feb 2012
Provider: - Marie35
Phone: - 817-714-7436
Email Address: - via ECCIE PM or P411
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=115672 https://www.preferred411.com/P81391
City: - Burleson
State: - TX
Address: -
Appointment Type: - Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - Yep
Activities: - FBSM, FIV, NE, SE, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Session Length: - 60
Fee: - 200
Hair Length and Color: - Brunette, short
Smoking Status: - Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - Petite, 5'1" 105 lbs with nice man-mades. Signs of childbearing, but very cute

I texted Marie (Wildbartender69) after seeing her ad on BP under "Body Rubs", and also some reviews on ECCIE. She answered quickly and we set an appointment for the next hour, as she had no morning appointments yet. After sending a request via P411 for verification, she gave me directions and instructions to a nice private residence in Burleson.
After letting me in she led me to a nice dark bedroom and asked me to "assume the position" for a body rub, then quickly returned after preparing warm water for later cleanup. The "rub" was OK, with unscented lotion", and very playful while we chatted. I should say that by now it was clear she has a GREAT personality and really enjoys what she does, which is relatively new to her after her bartending gig ended.
After flipping she got right to the important business, with BLS and BBBJ followed by SS. After some DATY she was ready to go for more and had me apply the cover as she couldn't get it on easily. Multiple positions followed for some time, including surfboard with her vibrator on her clit which led to a nice "O" for her...Eventually a nice finish for me and the deed was done and cleanup began.
One thing to mention besides her personality was that she clearly LOVES to play, and likes a bit of dirty talking and role-play...if you are into this she is right up your alley. She mentioned early that she is not into ass-play, and kissing is YMMV, but otherwise pretty much likes everything.
I think most of you would enjoy her, I recommend her

Recommendation: - Yep
Time To Check It OUT!