Daily Theme Thread - HUMP DAY!!!

Ok y'all! In an effort to make the Atlanta board a little more lively and hopefully increase the participation over here....I think you guys/ladies know how it works

Very nice!

I have got to start getting up to Atlanta more often... cause there sure ain't nothing happening in Macon.
Macon is only a hop, skip, and a jump from the A...I can come to you
Macon is only a hop, skip, and a jump from the A...I can come to you Originally Posted by Caylee
Woo hoo! Good to know for future planning!

Lovely picture, darlin'!

BS
Hey all! Hope everyone is doing fabulous and just wanted to drop by and say "Hello!!"
Lookin great Caylee!! I love you my BFF!
Hugs and kisses
TL
hmmm yall have a daily theme day thread?hmm makes me want to come on tomorrow and see what Thursdays will be.

Urban Dictionary: hump day

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hump+day
A particularly good hump day can last you the rest of the week, and by Doomday ... cause it's downhill after wednesday; it's the hump you have to get over.
  • Shaft
  • 09-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I agree with you Caylee, we need to get it started on the eccie Atlanta board, plenty of hot ladies and horny hobbyist here. We are also very hospitable to touring ladies. Atlanta is a great place for the Hobby and for Providers. As with anything, got to do your homework and screening .