Question for the ladies. How many of you actually take the time to look your best for a session?

I've had too many disappointments when meeting providers. First impressions are very important. I always take the time to prepare before a session. I am always freshly showered and presentable.

Is it too much to expect a lady to be looking her best? I don't mean a red carpet look, but at the same time the "I just woke up look" is a big turn off.
Yes, I try to look good all the time. I dress pretty casually (unless otherwise requested) but my hair, make up and nails are always done.
I agree, first impressions are important. I try to depict what my pictures portray so there is no disappointment.
Ditto what Shayla said.
Well I don't know about anyone else but this is how it goes for me:

Incalls: I brush my teeth, shower, do my hair, put on makeup, put on a cute outfit (covered by a discreet kimono for answering the door), use mouthwash. I make sure everything that should be smooth is, I make sure my hands and toes look good, and I make sure my apartment is clean for you too.

Outcalls: Same thing, but I show up in a nice dress and if the weather is cold/bad a nice trench with a cute silver pin. I make sure to brush my hair just before coming in and chew some gum (or use mouthwash from my glove compartment). I make sure I look the same as I did when I left my house. I always wear a dress, and as my outcalls tend to be in nicer hotels and most of the women tend to be in skirts or dresses so I feel I fit in better. Though honestly, even if I am going to your residence, I'll be showing up in a dress. Just a slightly more casual one so if a neighbour did happen see me I am not overdressed and can be easily explained away as an old friend from out of town (this has never happened).

I have actually never worn jeans to meet a new client (I've had clients request jeans on subsequent visits). Does this make me old fashioned? I would like to hope not. I see meeting a client as very important, and not a casual situation dictating jeans and a tshirt.

IMO, clients *DO* deserve a red carpet look at each and every appointment - and by red carpet I do not mean overly made up, coated in perfume and designer clothes. I mean clean, well put together, and what is advertised. I do the best I can to provide that. It's *YOUR* time and gratuity - and you deserve 100% of what I can give in every way possible. If I can't, at the very least, strive to provide for each and every person I'd think it's time for a career change.
Its not too much to expect a perfectly packaged adventure. I am very sure the appearance will determine the attitude in a session. If she does not care how she looks I doubt she will care how you feel while you are with her. Ask for the best and you will always get nothing less. One thing I love is outfit & toy requests. It helps me become more prepared in regards to the visuals & expectations your imagination seeks...
I've had too many disappointments when meeting providers. First impressions are very important. I always take the time to prepare before a session. I am always freshly showered and presentable.

Is it too much to expect a lady to be looking her best? I don't mean a red carpet look, but at the same time the "I just woke up look" is a big turn off. Originally Posted by SouthCaliGent
I'm no lady but have similar experience to yours. My muse; Lindsey Lacey is definitely an exception. Have had several sessions with her before becoming her photographer, I can assure all that this is very typical of how she's dressed when answering the door.

Unless you have a specific request:

Or an even more specific request:

This is a great way to set the mood for the encounter. Costume is a central part of entertainment.
I guess I am lucky. Every lady I have seen has taken the time to get prettied up for my arrival. I mean every lady. I appreciate the effort.
I spend at least 1 1/2 sometimes 2 making sure my place & I are at their best, I look at it as your spending hard earned $ and I do my best to make sure you say...It was worth every penny
+1 .... It takes a few people to realize physical beauty & surrounding appearance work hand in hand. No trash in trash can. Only thing out is toys, bed always made etc
I spend at least 1 1/2 sometimes 2 making sure me and my place are at their best, I look at it as your spending hard earned $ and I do my best to make sure you say...It was worth every penny Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It means you are very well appreciated.
I guess I am lucky. Every lady I have seen has taken the time to get prettied up for my arrival. I mean every lady. I appreciate the effort. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1 .... It takes a few people to realize physical beauty & surrounding appearance work hand in hand. No trash in trash can. Only thing out is toys, bed always made etc Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I agree with you about that. That's actually the reason why I sometimes prefer to host rather than go into an incall. I actually spend a couple of hours prior to meeting just getting my place ready. I dust everything, vacuum, wash my bedsheets, towels, take the trash out, fold the laundry, etc. That's why when I have a NCNS I am pretty pissed off.

I am by no means OCD. I am just an all around clean person.
I agree....first impressions are top priority!
I always take a bubble bath to get prepared....then before I dress,I will rub a light fresh smelling chocolate body butter on my entire body, including my hair!

My incall is always erotically inviting.....candles/lighting/drinks/etc.

{ a southen lady has manners! lol}

BTW--Lindsey lacey is sexy as hell!
I always look presentable... My incall however... Not all the time. The bed room is clean but the kitchen is a semi-disaster most of the time. My domestic skills have slipped immensely since I became a whore.
As men are very visual , first impressions are the utmost important.....This is our job, and we are paid well for it. I take pride in looking my best and having my Incall set up and ready for my clients. I do this for myself as well as my clients as I always put 110% into doing the job right.......
Myself & my incall are always nearly perfect. I am always primped from head to toe with make-up, nails done, nice outfit. My incall is always immaculate with candles & everything fresh.

For the amount of money I expect a gentleman to give me for my time, I'm going to make sure I make a great impression. I consider my *upscale* & that's what I intend to give.

I think it is imperative to give your client the best you can. Our time is expensive & the fact that a gentleman is willing to give me his hard earned cash, makes me especially appreciative. I can't imagine why any provider would think otherwise.