time limit on reviews

Hey guys just joined Friday the 9th, of Apr. I have been to several AMPs/Spas and wanted to know what the time limit is on posting a review, for example, I posted on I had about a week ago, can I post more that go back into Feb?

Thanks,
DS
  • HSP
  • 04-10-2010, 10:39 AM
30 days is the time frame to get PA credit for reviews. If you want, you can post them. It doesn't hurt to inform others.

Thanks!
HSP
What do u have to do to get credit for posting a review. I have already posted some but probably didnt follow the moderator notification. Please let me know thanks
  • BIG C
  • 04-27-2010, 07:55 PM
What do u have to do to get credit for posting a review. I have already posted some but probably didnt follow the moderator notification. Please let me know thanks Originally Posted by elcid180
At the time that you posted your reviews, we didn't have a review queue so you had to contact the moderator where you posted the reviews and request to have your review considered for PA.....As of last Friday, we now have that review queue where the reviews posted are sent automatically into the queue until the moderator of your area approves/rejects it.....

The review you posted on Lea Madisson was pretty good and I'll go ahead and recommend the 6 weeks PA for that one.....The one that you submitted on Roxanne needs something more in the Rest of the Story area about your session with her.....If you want to PM me with the additional comments about that session so that I can add them, I can then recommend the 6 weeks PA for that review also.....Ya get 24 hours.....Either way, thanks for posting 'em and helping out the community.....
Big C thanks for the help. Hope to have another review by this weekend.