Puerto Vallarta

I'm hoping someone with experience can give me some advice. I 'll be going to a small village just North of Puerto Vallarta soon and was hoping to have a quality time with some beautiful girls/women. I haven't met with providers in Mexico before but would like to on this trip. I've been concerned regarding personal safety in the past and this has prohibited me from meeting providers. Can anyone give me some advice regarding providers in or near Puerto Vallarta where I might be able to enjoy local prices and still be safe? What are the going rates for a couple of hours versus overnights and two girls? Looking for attractive women 20 - 35 years old. If possible, please provide a link to your suggestions and all input is very much appreciated... I am not interested in paying gringo prices. I can do that at home.

Also, I understand some of these providers may have a diffiucult time getting into hotels. Finally, I would prefer to see the providers in person and perhaps have them meet me later at the hotel for a day or possiby two. Please provide links if possible for contact and pictures. I'm also open to smaller local operations that may not have a website and where I can see the girls first. Most of all, I don't want to feel as though my personal safety would be threatened. Thank you!

Mr. GJ
did you check out the P.V. Mexico section, It might be helpful Good luck and have fun!!
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=980

• WTF
  • 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
I love that place though I haven't been in a couple of years.

Here is wtf I did and had a ball.

Go to the strip clubs and pay the club to take one home. I can't remember wtf it cost but I am not cheap and if I remember correctly it is not cheap but that is all relative.

Going to the clubs lets you converse with the ladies before anything happens. I went down there to play golf and this was just a time killer but the ladies are quite nice and PV is beautiful this thim of year!
Sweet N Little,
I did check out the PV section. There were about 8-10 posts, but a number of them were written in the same style with similar grammar type mistakes leading me to be cautious .....Some others have also commented that it appeared as though one individual was promoting their agency. Hoping for some additional feedback..Thanks !
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Mr Green je@s. I gave you some advice. Check with cab drivers. They are a wealth of info to. It is not boys town and you will not find those kind of prices if that is what you are looking for
Mr Green je@s. I gave you some advice. Check with cab drivers. They are a wealth of info to. It is not boys town and you will not find those kind of prices if that is what you are looking for Originally Posted by WTF
What he said...... there are plenty of places to find it..... cabbies always have the scoop..... drop a $20 on one and he'll drive you to all of them......

JaD
Yep, I second them.. It is common for places in Mexico(and many other countries) to find this kind of info from cab drivers.