Do you tip a provider?

a. yes

b. no

c. never

d.maybe
I prefer not to tip, but I do like to give a little gift (other than the expected gift). Hopefully, she remembers me from the gift. Of course from the session I provide, the memory is probably more like a nightmare, and the "gift" has hit the round file.
No Tipping!! Always tend to get the lady something, though.
It depends. Agency girl who gives superlative service, yes. But indy who is already banking all the fee minus expenses, generally not.
I don't normally tip. But I will tip Shayla.
No, but I may depending on giving circumstances, however, its not a standard practice for me to generally tip.
It totally depends on the service. If after a session I want to lay in bed in the fetal position and suck my thumb I will tip the lady for a job well done. Those experiences are rare.
I don't normally tip. But I will tip Shayla. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'll tip you too.
I have never tipped less than $50, ever. I want to show appreciation and respect right from the start. I include the tip with the donation. A little lagniappe goes a long way!
I'd like to give Shayla a tip---come to dallas and you will be rich!!!!!!!!!! But you have to promise to see me first!
Tip after services? no never. But I do offer her gifts before the session begins. That is why a full profile is important. Her likes in flowers, food, music etc is. I like to get her things from this list. That is a tip in it's self.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Tip after services? no never. But I do offer her gifts before the session begins. That is why a full profile is important. Her likes in flowers, food, music etc is. I like to get her things from this list. That is a tip in it's self. Originally Posted by dwl318
Amen! I always try to read her web site--and her posts & e-mails--to learn enough to bring her a gift picked specifically for her.
I don't normally tip. But I will tip Shayla. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'll tip you too. Originally Posted by Shayla
Maybe the two of you can go cow-tipping. lol
Maybe the two of you can go cow-tipping. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Dude, when we get together, it's going to be one serious FUCK session(s). This will be a series of events, sensual assaults, lustful indulgence(on my part), fast pumping, face fucking, sexy SEX! I WANT Shayla and mean it!
Tips are nice to receive but I would think the best tip would be a return visit.