How to recognize a sex addict

It's Thursday and I had hot sex on Monday with a woman I am becomming attached too.

I have an appointment next Monday with a smoking hot woman visiting Dallas.

And I'm looking at ads on aspd, eccie and P411 profiles to find some strange for today or tomorrow.

No hiding it! I'm addicted to strange pussy.
Oh, I know I am an addict, think about it allot of the time and absolutely need it! I mean I get physically ill when I go too long without. Tummy ache, breast feel heavy/achy...headache too. Only cumming really good fixes it. And toys don't always work for this.
Well, SP that's a news flash! I can really relate to the craving, however while I like it a lot as well I prefer to see the ladies I like and comfortable with verses new stuff all the time. But, WALDT, and I do enjoy your posts and reviews!
Boy, I have seen the beginning of sexual addiction, I have watched it progress and I have seen it destroy lives and I have seen it give some people meaning.

It is as strong as a heroin addiction I hear. So, is this were I say let me be your addiction? Sounds kind of sexy anyway!

Top 10 ways to know you are a sex addict:

Roll over in the morning and have to decide who to have sex with: your girlfriend, your wife, your wife’s girlfriend, or the next girl on your Eccie or P411 list.

One girl a day is no longer enough and two is almost boring.

When you look at H. Clinton and wonder what the top of her head looks like.

Two hours and three condoms later you find yourself wondering what the next girl on the list will be like and you cannot wait to get to your laptop or Iphone so you can request the appointment.

You wonder how it would feel if the 70 year old in front of you took her dentures out and gummed you!

When the CEO of your company wants to take you to lunch and you elect to postpone it 30 minutes so you can stay in the bathroom stall a little longer.

The warm pie on the counter looks a little too warm and inviting.

When you seriously start to consider being strapped down and letting your favorite provider abuse any orifice you have.

When your chin has been rubbed raw and the smell of the last five women you have seen has penetrated your nostrils so bad you are afraid to talk to anyone in fear everyone they can smell it too.

When you look at Rosie O'donnell from any direction and want to bend her over.
glad I don't have to worry about this anymore, I have no interest in the pie or Rosie Odonnell.
What about Rosie eating pie??
Sex addiction might cause Tiger Woods to lose a big part of his billion dollar empire...

It appears he has taken sex addiction and its consequences to a new level...
Sex addiction might cause Tiger Woods to lose a big part of his billion dollar empire...

It appears he has taken sex addiction and its consequences to a new level... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
no shit, what a revelation, who would have thought?!?!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

SP- You are truly an addict, but you are my favorite addict!
I recognize all of them at the meeting. I definately am addicted.
I'm with Lacensatin....can't go to long or I get pains in my abdomen (ok my kitty hurts!).

Women can get blue lips just like guys get blue balls!!!

There isn't anything that can replace the masculine energy either. Don't care how good the toy is!!!
OH OH I know this one!

Look in a mirror

Laughing out loud at myself
is that wierd?