Where is everybody at?

Where is all the action in Central FL??? I can understand the Space Coast not having a TON of action but Orlando and Tampa are large cities and it just seems to be mostly dead. Am I on the wrong board or are things really this dry out here?
I'm always available through the week. Check my website out at www.ashleyluv.com
Kisses,
Ashley

P.S. There are other boards that are more active then this one. PM me for info.
Its pretty slow for this site in those areas because it is not well known. Eccie is sure popular in texas though, when Im in Tampa I have to use BP I was on TSMFE and thats pretty popular in tampa, there is p411 also but not sure if many use that up there.. Im moving back to tampa next week lets see how it goes
Good advice, Miranda! TER works well in FL too and does EROS in Miami.

I would love to see more people start posting in the Florida forums... the site can be a great place to chat, share... and get to know ech other.

Smooch!

Lea
I would like it too but at least there are other sites to rely on for a back up. Im gonna check out TER when I move back thanks babe.
i am in town second week of jul

would love to get with you tampa ladies
Hi TheChosenOne there are a couple of ladies who would love to play... hit me up if you do come here kisses...