City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near Altamesa and McCart in Fort Worth
Appointment Type: -
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBSM, L1, Mutual
Session Length: 90 min
Fee: 180
Hair Length and Color: Blond hair to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful face and stunning smile. Firm natural breasts. A few pounds below the waist from having a baby but still hot. Overall a great experience.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for your review

I remember Allison.......I saw her I want to say two years ago at the Camp Bowie/I-30 location I think, or it may have been when she worked at the location off Harwood and Hurstview in the mid cities, I forget; her massage skills back then were terrible and all she talked about during the session was how sore she was from the the 4 hour "fuck-a-thon" she had with her married boyfriend the night before, very gorgeous, but real classless lady!
Wow. Are those pics real? She's gorgeous! That's got to be a first on BP.
I have seen her before also. She is gorgeous, but I didn't have nearly as much fun. Breast play was allowed, as i recall.
Wow. Are those pics real? She's gorgeous! That's got to be a first on BP. Originally Posted by jacklongley

yes the pics are real, but BP is also known for the service of the girls advertising as sub par as well. There are a few diamonds in the rough, but it is rare. I would like to hope that Allison has changed her ways since I saw her, but I seriously doubt it.

you are an idiot
you are an idiot Originally Posted by giovannicavarricci
That's funny!
1. I have no idea who you are referring to.
2. You are bumping a 14 month old (almost) review to make this inane comment!
3. Perhaps you have an atypical form of Tourette's and randomly spout off nonsensical comments on internet forums?

Who's an idiot?
you are
gv--thanks for all your reviews, nice to hear constructive comments from a valued contributor.