Thinking of moving to Dallas,Texas Wednesday 21st, is this the place for a blonde spinner like me?

• catie
  • 04-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Hello ladies and gents of the Dallas, Texas area
I am seriously thinking about moving to Dallas on Wednesday where I have a few family members residing. My question to you guys, would this be a good start for me to make myself known? Any feedback would be greatly appreciate. I love to travel and provide but I have always dreamed of moving to Texas and I thought Dallas would be best. What do you think
call when you get here,,,,, ill be your first client.
I think that from a guy's perspective, come on down. We can never have too much talent in town.
I look forward to seeing you on the board,Dallas is a cool place!Funny you asked about Dallas,I was just thinking about making a trip myself.Maybe we can trade notes on each others city.Would love to show you around if you do make that trip.Good luck!These fellas would love you!
I started in dallas 1 year ago... and i must say it was a great start I couldnt ask for anything better!
i think you will like dallas as a starting place and as your home people are much nicer here then in cali!

Good luck catie hope to see you around!
  • fawn
  • 04-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Honey there are a ton of Blonde Beauties there already, but what is one more, I am sure
the guys will welcome you with open arms...Welcome .....
You are very cute, and we always need more hot blondes.
There can never be enough girls in town, let alone blondes!