How far in advance is too early to schedule.

Suppose someone knows their SO is going out of town in a month, would it be unreasonable to start contacting providers to get screened, schedule a time, etc?
I have appts booked all the up til June. Just make sure you communicate ever so often to reconfirm. Seems there are a lot of SO taking vacations!
Unless it is an overnight or week long visits, Keep it within 30 days.
As long as you stay in touch.. between times.. and the provider is responsible enough to have a planner.. that she can write your handle down in.. the day... the time.. amount of time.. etc... all should be ok..

She should email you from time to time.. to set up contact with you off an on.
It seems that the farther out you schedule the more likely you are to find someone else in the meantime. I feel 3 days is the max
The longest ahead I've ever scheduled a visit was 6 months. 2-3 months is the regular for my military visitors - as many of them find me whilst overseas and want to see me when they return.

If you're up front with the provider and keep in touch while you wait the anticipation of the visit can really add to the entire experience. I get very excited when I meet someone after a month of buildup.
  • S-Man
  • 03-27-2012, 01:46 PM
If you're up front with the provider and keep in touch while you wait the anticipation of the visit can really add to the entire experience. I get very excited when I meet someone after a month of buildup. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Anticipation can be torture to some guys.
The problem I had with scheduling a week or so in advance with providers I hadn't seen before was that it seemed like I became their plan B. They knew they had an appointment if they needed one but they could cancel if something better (like a regular) came along. After several questionable excuses in a row (my favorite being "I'm sorry, I scheduled to have furniture delivered and have to cancel."), I now try to schedule just a day or two in advance.
3 months for me due to screening. I hope you have fun while the SO is away!

Safire Sweet
Based on the age difference between many hobbiests and providers,,,birth.
I stay in contact off and on.. i know that by the time it rolls around in 3 months there is a chance of many things.. SO could change plans, he could find someone else, his business trip could had changed, etc. Communication is key.. and i dont get mad about changes.. as long as its not very last minute. Anything that is further than 3 months.. i will rescreen. But the ones i have done this with are usually guys that will travel to me.. and they stay active with providers in their own city until they are here.
Anticipation can be torture to some guys.
I agree S Man. If a guy is hot and horny enough to go look for some sweet ass, then he wouldnt want to wait 2-3 months for it. But hey, some guys are loyal and have self control......right? lol I don't know but IMHO, setting an appointment 2-3 week away should be alright. I wouldnt want my guy to pull out his pocket rocket, say fuck it, and blast off without me. You know life throws us curveballs so you may need to use the money for your broken windshield or any other pop-up bill. Hmmm, but it's something about the anticipation....

But ummm, hope you can have all the playtime you want/need while the SO is away, Etimple!!
A 2 week notice should be okay. However, always check with the provider you are planning to schedule with.
Within 30 days, please and thank you!

Book away! pre books are fun, then you have something to email back and forth about to pass the time!