Pelosi - Amend the First Amendment

Well, at least she is advocating a Constitutional process for a change.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pelo...irst-amendment
No comment from the left? Wtf guys. Defend your own or disavow. Pussies.
She did include Unions, that is, non incorporated Unions, so I suspect there is a big catch somewhere. There will be some huge caveat that will allow the huge Labor, Service, and Municipal Workers Unions to do business as usual.

I trust this lying sack of shit from San Francisco about as much as I trust a Community Oraganizer operating in the most corrupt City in the Country.

There is no way that this left wing bitch would propose any law, amendment, edict, order or what ever that would hinder the Democrat Party's ability to grab cash.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
The Only thing that needs amending are the screw offs presently in office.
If you dont like the rules....
Pelosi needs to return to her taxidermist and have her mouth sewn shut.
I think this is a step in the right direction as she said to disclose and reform the system and reduce the role of money in campaigns, and amend the Constitution to rid it of this ability for special interests to use secret, unlimited, huge amounts of money flowing to campaigns..not to mention create transparency. We do need to over turn Citizens United.
Congress approval rating would jump 40% over night if she just went away.
I do not agree that the 1st Amendment needs to be amended, but it is a more honest approach than bribing Supreme Court justices to amend it by judicial fiat. That is how the system is supposed to work. If you don't like what the Constitution says, or if circumstances make it impractical, then amend it. It says what it says. Lawyers have been twisting and turning its meaning for years. If the Constitution needs to be updated, then do it the right way. That is the amendment process.

I don't support her efforts to amend the Constitution, but I applaud her for at least suggesting that we do it the right way if we are going to do it.
Congress approval rating would jump 40% over night if she just went away. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hardly..but maybe if they got rid of Boener and Cantor..and people like Mcconnell..
There are too many idiots on both sides. Get rid of 90% of them, and there might be some hope.
I think this is a step in the right direction as she said to disclose and reform the system and reduce the role of money in campaigns, and amend the Constitution to rid it of this ability for special interests to use secret, unlimited, huge amounts of money flowing to campaigns..not to mention create transparency. We do need to over turn Citizens United.

I seem to recall a person that promised transparency, bills that would be posted for five days so the public could see what was being voted on, no special interests groups or lobbyists in his administration and on and on and on.

seems it is the left that generally supports free speech when it is their mouth that is running and opposes it when it is not.

I guess it was just to difficult to take the high road........not at all unexpected or surprising.

If they won't work for the good of the people vote 'em out.
I'm working on that Ekim. Trust me.