Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulder brown with hilightss
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall, slender,nice ass,pretty eyes and face, 125lbs maybe
Recommendation: Yes
  • Hansk
  • 04-25-2012, 07:50 PM
did you just see a provider named "bj" and she doesn't do bj's? lol
did you just see a provider named "bj" and she doesn't do bj's? lol Originally Posted by Hansk
Not to be confused with the Infamous BJ, who DOES do spectacular BJ's :^)
quack!
What is the point of this "review"?
  • Gypsy
  • 04-26-2012, 10:35 AM
You guys are too quick to quack. I have known BJ for many years. She was a pioneer in the body rub business. She is pretty and in shape. The picture in the ad is her. She gives a very good massage and a good L1. However, in all honesty, she is closer to 50 than 30.

http://dallas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/12420719
She is a damn good looking 50 yo.........thanks for setting the review right.
Not sure why throwing out the quack was just letting folks know what I found out. Great quiet location and good L1.
quack! Originally Posted by 4pargolf
Huh?
I have also known BJ for years, and she gives probably the most sensual L1 you will ever get. The downside is that she will bring the session to a conclusion as fast as she can, and she will answer her phone during the session each and every time it rings and you will never have her full attention.
I have also known BJ for years, and she gives probably the most sensual L1 you will ever get. The downside is that she will bring the session to a conclusion as fast as she can, and she will answer her phone during the session each and every time it rings and you will never have her full attention. Originally Posted by mustang9959
Yep I agree with this. Haven't seen her in a few years, however, I always left satisfied. She is quite talented and busted my cherry as far as sensual massage goes. Incall was always nice & clean & she offered a shower. Make no mistake though, she is an entrepreneur. Always looking for a new gig or investment.