"Plus size" model Ashley Graham...this is hottt!

The following is a link to an article on AOL with a video imbedded in it that was banned by a couple of the networks while allowing VS commercials. This woman is freakin' hot. The commercial is pretty awesome also. Agree???

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/04/26/ashley-graham-model/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http %3A%2F%2Fwww.stylelist.com%2F2 010%2F04%2F26%2Fashley-graham-model%2F
Wow she reminds me of Eva Mendez. She is curvy, but she doesn't look like what I would imagine a size 16 to look like. There are women that are a size 3 that have no style or class. I think confidence and the way a woman dresses and takes care of herself goes along way. The perception of beauty will always change in society, so you have to love yourself the way you are. Being a curvy girl myself, I think it's great that we are seeing something other than what looks like 12yr old girls begging to be fed in the media. BUT to each his own!
Very Beautiful Woman.....

I like. But she is still hwp. You can tell she is tall, and though she is "big" her curves are flattering. Her waist is smaller than her breast and hip size, so she looks normal.

I like these kind of curves. It is when a woman has no silhouette, that I get concerned. Fire Hydrant does not equal curvy.
(Applause)

When I did my brief time in modeling, it was heartbreaking to see so many girls do "very extreme" things to keep themselves rail thin....

I'm happy to see that times are changing and that being "curvy" is not a "bad" thing any longer....

I've always been a huge believer in loving yourself, No matter what size you are.
As long as YOU are happy with YOURSELF, nothing that the media or others can say will make you think any different.

Oh yea, and she is hot!

~Gen Nicole~
I being a BBW, think plus size or aka bbw are beautiful. It really all depends on how well you carry yourself. Me I happen to think I carry myself very nice. I am in no way the size she is, but we come in all shapes and sizes
I like. But she is still hwp. You can tell she is tall, and though she is "big" her curves are flattering. Her waist is smaller than her breast and hip size, so she looks normal.

I like these kind of curves. It is when a woman has no silhouette, that I get concerned. Fire Hydrant does not equal curvy. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Count me in with sacker. I love me some curves. A question for the participants, would you refer to her as "thick"? Just a question.
What is the difference between curvy, thick, and voloptious? Is there a difference? What is bbw defined as?
I would call her thick. Look like the same body type as Christina Hendricks.
I am with sacker and space.
I would def. call her thick. I think that is a great descriptor.

I call Kim Kardashian thick, but just barely. She is def. curvy.
-----------------------
Britney,

It's hard to say. BBW has to be subjective, since beautiful is part of the equation. Beautiful is subjective.

Having said that "big" is also subjective. What I consider big, and what others consider big could be different.

For example Shannon Shane is a big woman. Not meaning disrespect here, I dig her look, she's hot. But she is TALL, and she posts her weight and it makes her seem bigger than she is, but when you factor in her height, it is more proportionate. I would NOT consider her a BBW in the traditional sense. Again Shannon is HAWT.

When I think BBW, I think big around the middle, maybe this isn't fair, but that's my perception.

And like others have said, nothing against the big women, LOTS of men love them. I like bigg-ER women, as in thick, but HWP.

Hopefully that didn't complicate things.
I would say she is thick. I would be defined as BBW.
Is she really a size 16? My favorite little black dress is a ten and I feel like my sit ups aren't working fast enough for summer!
What is the difference between curvy, thick, and voloptious? Is there a difference? What is bbw defined as? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I think that curvy, thick, and voluptuous, are harder to define than BBW. Where does thick end and curvy start? Where does rubenesque begin and does it overlap voluptuous?

As stated earlier, I love me some curves and I love statuesque females, but with all the talk of reviews, I am curious what other people associate with these adjectives?

I apologize in advance for the hijack!!!!
Wow she reminds me of Eva Mendez. She is curvy, but she doesn't look like what I would imagine a size 16 to look like. There are women that are a size 3 that have no style or class. I think confidence and the way a woman dresses and takes care of herself goes along way. The perception of beauty will always change in society, so you have to love yourself the way you are. Being a curvy girl myself, I think it's great that we are seeing something other than what looks like 12yr old girls begging to be fed in the media. BUT to each his own! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I dont know about Eva Mendes...............
I dont know about Eva Mendes............... Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yeah, in the face. Mendez for sure has a very tone hollywood body. I think we are talking about the facial features, mole etc...