Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: cbj, mish, k9
Session Length: 1.0
Fee: 2.5
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, dark roots, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Definitely not a tall girl, lots of tats, lots of post baby fat.
Recommendation: No
  • jl11
  • 04-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Finally someone. I've seen the Rain ads for months and months now. I know it's b&s, but was she even close to those pics?
I seriously doubt it.... you got a white blonde chick and he meets a hispanic with lots of tats and probably kinda chunky..... seen her ads alot too...I have heard in the past its bait n switch and you might even get robbed...seen other reviews somewhere and none were favorable....I forgot where though....
One of the classic ploys of really shitty money grubbing providers is the "I only have one condom" ploy. That bitch has a drawer full of them. Thanks for the TOFTT. Sorry you got screwed.

1) Never do a full hour with an unreviewed provider the first time you see her. Especially if she is a BP girl.
2) Bring your own protection. It at least removes one of the bullshit excuses she can use when she refuses to do MSOG.
I would like to add one, if what is behind the door isn't what you expect, leave. I do it all the time, hell, I do it just to bust them and then post it on here. I do it because I would like for someone to let me know. Just because you make the appointment expecting a bling white girl with no tats, and when the door opens there is a hispanic covered with tats, you don't have to stay.
I was going to see her too. Glad something was finally posted. Saved me some money. Thanks
I've always wondered why more guys don't walk when it's obvious B&S. Just say you left the envelope with the cash in the car and skedaddle. Doubt if you would get hassled if she thinks you are going to get her cash.
another dawg reviewed her tonight and said she was not the girl in the pic,but he had fun,she looks like she could be mixed to me.http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=436922
When she was on her way over to me I took the liberty of reading his other review and he didn't like her either...... And she looked like a good prospect too so I went ahead and winged it!!!!!
When it is a set up and you are going to be robbed and have the shit kicked out of you for obvious reasons It's not the chick in the pics.
That's the best reason to bolt when It's not the chick in the pics