SEALS Respond to Obama Campaign

Apparently the SEALS aren't overly happy that Obama is making the death of bin Laden a campaign issue. I think it is stupid, too. The SEALS feel disrespected. I don't blame them.

Romney said, "Even Jimmy Carter would have given the order to take out bin Laden."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-campaign.html
They had to pull him off the golf course to watch the mission.
It reminds me about how President Bush had an approval rating of over 90% after the first Gulf War.

It was the economy that did him in.
Jimmy Carter might have, but 'Slick Willie' didn't -- and he's the one narrating the damn commercial!
  • Laz
  • 04-30-2012, 10:47 PM
For any president to claim bravery for something like this is idiotic. The downside for him was that the speach writers and spin masters would have had to work harder. The Seal team was brave. The downside for them was death or worse.
For any president to claim bravery for something like this is idiotic. The downside for him was that the speach writers and spin masters would have had to work harder. Originally Posted by Laz
I agree Laz. GW looked like a fool prancing around on the deck of the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln wearing a Naval Aviator's flight suit, bragging about the MISSION that ended up taking almost 9 years, $1 trillion and 4500+ American lives to ACCOMPLISH!
Tex if only you knew about that photo op. That banner was made by the crew from the Welfare and Rec fund and not brought along by the White House. The "mission" was their (the USS Lincoln) deployment to the Persian Gulf and not the war.

I had a cousin back in 79 who came back on a tin can and no one was there to take note. When the Nimitz came back Carter was there to greet it. Apparently he praised the crew to high heaven but forgot about the ships that were there first and my cousin's ship set an endurance record left over from World War II. Carter was a shit to both his navy and my army.
Tex if only you knew about that photo op. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD persons with obsessions are blind to the truth,

.... and have to be able to comprehend the speech if they read it.

BT has been obsessed with that image since it aired ... anything to redirect focus.
  • Doove
  • 05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Tex if only you knew about that photo op. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Key words, "photo op".

That banner was made by the crew from the Welfare and Rec fund and not brought along by the White House.
I don't care if it was made by Chinese sweat shop workers. Anyone with a brain knows what the purpose of it was.

The "mission" was their (the USS Lincoln) deployment to the Persian Gulf and not the war.
And it wasn't that.
I would not believe one word in any British publication. 90% of it is totally made up and bogus.
The "mission" was their (the USS Lincoln) deployment to the Persian Gulf and not the war. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bush's only "mission" on that particular day was to "photo op" his way around the deck of the Abe wearing a Naval Aviator's flight suit. The only other image that I can recall that looked equally idiotic was Governor Dukakis emerging from the tank in 1988. Both images were an embarrassment.

Fortunately, Obama ended the mistake in Iraq, without wearing a naval aviator's flight suit. He soon refocused the attention of the American government back to the perpetrators of 9/11, where it should have been all along.

As a result OBL sleeps with the fishes, where he belongs. And that's a good thing!
GW Bush was a fighter pilot; and had every right to wear the Naval Aviator's flight suite on the deck of the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln. And GW was certainly more admired by our military than the current president.

I agree Laz. GW looked like a fool prancing around on the deck of the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln wearing a Naval Aviator's flight suit, bragging about the MISSION that ended up taking almost 9 years, $1 trillion and 4500+ American lives to ACCOMPLISH! Originally Posted by bigtex
The man above who served his country, or this guy ??????????

Amazing, Bush isnt running for office, is no longer the POTUS, but as soon as Barrack fucks up it is run to Bush and hide.
Bugtux supports a commie in the Whitehouse and he fought the commies. Amazing.

Once again for the weak minded liberals, Gush is NOT running for office.