Obama Loses 42% Of Vote To Texas Inmate

Ouch!… BARACK OBAMA IS SO UNPOPULAR, 42% of West Virginia Democrats Picked Federal Prison Inmate Over Him in Primary.

By LAWRENCE MESSINA 05/08/12 11:16 PM ET

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Just how unpopular is President Barack Obama in some parts of the country? Enough that a man in prison in Texas is getting 4 out of 10 votes in West Virginia's Democratic presidential primary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D159060

http://apps.sos.wv.gov/elections/res...unty=Statewide
Just proves all criminals are republican.
Just proves all criminals are republican. Originally Posted by ekim008
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Ekim the Inbred. Your inbreeding is showing -- again.
Humor just goes by your head so fast. Oh well there is no hope for you. Happens when brother and sister are married.
Oh Ekim, didn't you know that to run in the primary you have to be a registered Democrat.

The new hero of the left and democrats everywhere; Keith R. Judd
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2012, 12:07 PM
IB and ekim, ya'll two crack me the fuc up!
Oh Ekim, didn't you know that to run in the primary you have to be a registered Democrat.

The new hero of the left and democrats everywhere; Keith R. Judd Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ekim the Inbred's incestuous ancestry has dampened his mental functions; hence, he is incapable of perceiving the obvious: no Republicans involved.
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Just proves all criminals are republican. Originally Posted by ekim008
I think it proves that what we know about WV is true!
I think it proves that what we know about WV is true! Originally Posted by WTF
Actually it's about disgruntled Democrats voting against the incumbent Democrat president because his rogue agents in the EPA are hindering jobs in the mining industry. BTW the math is easy on this one. 42% of the Democrats vote against Odumbo + 100% of Republicans who vote against Odumbo ='s (it's safe to say) Odumbo doesn't win West Virginia in November.
Coal means jobs in WV and Obama has stated he will kill the coal industry.
Just another one of his job killing plans.
you got a thread to that?
Do your own research if you want to refute. LMF.
Dont do the Lazy Mothers work for him.
It is either do you have a link to that or throwing down with the name calling.
They are leeches and not worthy.
The gym has MSNBC, CNN, Foxnews and some of their variants on the 24 TVs. This story had no traction except a little on Fox.